• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] JC Penny - Looking for bulk trades/whole deck

RE: Juliacoolo's card dealership. [H] 15+ X's, Heatom, Charons, RR Holos & more! [W] Easy

Bump # 3.

RE: Juliacoolo's card dealership. [H] 15+ X's, Heatom, Charons, RR Holos & more! [W] Easy

Bump # 1.

CML for Flygon RR. I have some rare candies if you want those.

My:
2 Flygon
Your:
4 RC?

You didn't answer my PM so I will post...

MY: SP RADAR
YOUR: RAICHU (IDC What Version)

Ok, assuming the Holo SF, no. I might if you add something. What Raichu were you wanting?

Why can't my thread EVAR stay on page 1?? Bump 2.

lol, what about the shaymin x you wanted from me?
pm to finalize/offer me a trade for it.

Do you have a non-holo Raichu? I need that one for Nationals next year.

Can I have a link to your Trade thread? (I have a signed Peyton manning jersey you might want.)

I'm assuming your talking to me and the answer is hopefully today,I'm having someone help me with hyperlinking. But my thread is on the first page right now. You also had some of my other wants too.
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=56356
Here's the link

Okay here's what you have that I'm interested in
Luxray GL(is it RH)
Eevee(is it RH)
Fortress G(is it RH)
Special Dark
SP Energy
Upper Energy
Toxicroak G(is it RH)
Gyrados G(is it RH)
Darkrai(one with power that puts opponett to sleep)
Best of Game Rocket's Mewtwo(you said you had lots of best cards,I'm interested in all forms,Jumbo,RH,Regular)
Shadowless Mewtwo(both)
Staff Card signed by Amt
Peyton Manning signed Jersey(is it in Mint condition/worn)

I have the Shaymin X and I'm not sure if your interesed in anything else, just ask about old cards and I also has all rotoms.

K.
One Luxray RH
Amt states non stafff
electabuzz jumbo
venasaur jumbo, both best
something else

for:
It.

LMK, thanks.

Only want the Rocket's Mewtwo from Best of Game, the something else would be the shadowless Mewtwos.

Are you ok with them being in espaniol?

No,I'm only collecting english and what cards are you referring too?

The mewtwos. Well thanks for looking anyways.

I can still trade it, just not sure what else you have.
Do you have any RC for trade?
Also if you put in the upper,sp and maybe some RH infernape 4's I'd still consider it.

Hmm
2 Upper
RH toxi
RH poketurn
RH luxray GL
some crobat G?

So how about this
Your
RH Luxray GL
RH Toxicroak G
RH Poketurn
AMT signed States
2 Upper Energy
I don't really need Crobat G, do you have any Rare Candy?
Then like maybe a Rotom/Charon"s if no RC.
For My
Shaymin LV.X

Land? If so, PM me.

Back