• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] JC Penny - Looking for bulk trades/whole deck

RE: Juliacoolo's card dealership. [H] 15+ X's, Heatom, Charons, RR Holos & more! [W] Easy

How many of these do you have each?
Shiftry(RR)
Dugtrio(PL)
Giratina(PL)-Let Loose)
Infernape(PL)
Furret(SW)

RE: Juliacoolo's card dealership. [H] 15+ X's, Heatom, Charons, RR Holos & more! [W] Easy

kevkev77777 said:
How many of these do you have each?
Shiftry(RR)2
Dugtrio(PL)2
Giratina(PL)-Let Loose)2-3
Infernape(PL)3
Furret(SW)2

Would you do
4xAltaria
2xSwablu
for
2xDugtrio
1xShiftry
3xInfernape
Also how many slaking and staraptors

Eh, no thanks. I no longer want swablu/altaria. Anything else from my wants?

I only have Volkner's and how many slakings do you have

MT, or PT?
1 MT,
2 PT

All of them are RH.

How many volkner do you have?

0.0 I'm interested in all of them, so go ahead and make an offer.

How much do you value them at

1.00 each. Please make an offer.

Ok,
9xVolkner's
for
3xInfernape(PL)
1xShiftry(RR)
2xDugtrio(PL)
3xGiratina(PL #9)

Just wanted to ask if you wanted to finalize our deal Juliacoolo?
Thanks, reply through PM.
Also do you have any Rare Candy for trade?

I have

Flygon RR x2 (one holofoil)
Vibrava RR x2
Trapinch RR x2
and Volkner's x2

I want your

Lucario GL
Empoleon Lev X.

feel free to counter offer if you check my wants and have anything I want.
but I don't see much on your list.

kevkev77777 said:
Ok,
9xVolkner's
for
3xInfernape(PL)
1xShiftry(RR)
2xDugtrio(PL)
3xGiratina(PL #9)
No. 5 rares and 4 holos for 9 trainer?

Other guy: I'll get to you soon.

juliacoolo will you trade

my: leafeon X

For your:
espeon* and charons choice?
or just espeon*?

Just espy* if that's K? If so, Pm me to finalize. You have a rep, right?

i was hoping it was with charons. but since its not i will have to decline. sorry.

hmm. What can you add for Espy and Charons?

X's:
Pikachu

Is this Pikachu this one? I responded to your post in my thread, didn't know if you saw it or not, but please CML for it. I will trade a LOT for it, really not joking either.

Hmm. i will throw in a reprint electabuzz and leafeon X for charons choice and espy*. just PM me tommarow and well work this deal out.

Back