• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] JC Penny - Looking for bulk trades/whole deck

RE: Juliacoolo's card dealership. [H] 15+ X's, Heatom, Charons, RR Holos & more! [W] Easy

I would like the following (if you have them):

Volkner's Philosophy x2
SP Energy x2
Aaron's Collection x2
Roseanne's Research x2
Bebe's Search x2
Professor Oak's Visit x2
Xx Holo Psychic Energy
PokeTurn x2
Crobat G x2

I have Togekiss GE! LMK! Gimme an offer.

RE: Juliacoolo's card dealership. [H] 15+ X's, Heatom, Charons, RR Holos & more! [W] Easy

how did you get that pikachu?

SotH said:
But it says that you need =/:

rare candies
Togekiss GE
flygon RR
Flygon X
Vibrava RR
Trapinch RR
Volkners
But they're for a back-up deck, so I don't want to trade for them unlezz I get a great deal. Pikachu X > Flygonz
EspeonROX said:
I would like the following (if you have them):

Volkner's Philosophy x2
SP Energy x2
Aaron's Collection x2
Roseanne's Research x2
Bebe's Search x2
Professor Oak's Visit x2
Xx Holo Psychic Energy
PokeTurn x2
Crobat G x2

I have Togekiss GE! LMK! Gimme an offer.
Maybe a roseanes and a bebes?
geo15721 said:
how did you get that pikachu?
I gotz guyz in Japan.

How about one Togekiss for Heat Rotom.

No thanks, I have two coming, and you'll have to offer A little hor for toasty rotom.

P.S I like your username :p

I have an Uxie LA.

I need your Pikachu M Lv.X.

LMK. :/

Sorry mudkipz. Didn't zee too much besides uxie for chu X. Anything else for the Uxie?

No. :]

How do you have it when it doesn't even come out in Japan for another 5 days? :O

Well, then you need to take the pikachu off of the list, if your not willing to trade it for things on your wants, it's a basic rule.

Eh. I guess I should put pending in since I don't physically have it yet. I already paid for it, and I'm getting it asap. I'm not able to send till Friday of next week, so If I do organize a trade, I'll have it by the time I am able to send.

Another rule, you are not allowed to have cards on your list that you do not have in your inventory.
Please remove it until you get it/decide to trade it.

K. Is what I have listed Ok? (I am recieving a pikachu X next saturdy.)? I'll change it anyways. I should know better.

Small update. # 3.

Bump #1

Still have the pop holo Kirlia and the pop ralts? I might have a good offer for you.

I have 1 Kirlia and 6 ralts.

Ok, and the pop6 kirlia is holo, correct?

Also, how many RR Nidoking do you have?

Lastly, any Lucian's appointments? Don't see them listed, but thought I'd ask.

1 Nidoking, no lucians. Sorry.

And yes, kirlia and ralts are PoP 6.

I was asking if the kirlia is holo, not if they were from pop6....(You already told me that they were from pop6)

And as far as the the RR Nidoran M and Nidorino, how many of those do you have?

I think I have 2-2 of each. And what do you mean by

"quite an offer" Like Uxie? I NEED it.

Back