• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] JC Penny - Looking for bulk trades/whole deck

RE: Juliacoolo's card dealership. [H] 15+ X's, Heatom, Charons, RR Holos & more! [W] Easy

Something like

Your

pop6 Kirlia (HOLO ONLY)
pop ralts
1 Nidoking RR

My

Rhypherior X (Pack)

Also, I'm all out of Uxies.

RE: Juliacoolo's card dealership. [H] 15+ X's, Heatom, Charons, RR Holos & more! [W] Easy

It's not holo, and Rhyperior X isn't even on my wants.

Bump. XD.

Hmmmmm today is thursday at 10:23, and the weekend starts in 31 hours37 minutes. Most adults get home around six on friday, so that would mean this thread would get posted in about 19Hours and 37 muinets. The average thread lasts on the front page for 13 hours and 16 muinets, so bumping my thread would be bad since I wouldn't get a 34% post increase for another 19 hours and 37 minutes.

So based on my most likely wrong math, I shouldn't bump!

0.0 OH NO! Don't tell me this counts as a bump!

Darn it, all those calculator batteries equations were wasted.

O well, BUMP # 3.

Bumpy # 1.

I have Flygon RR x1, Vibrava RR x2, and Trapinch RR x5

ElectroManiac said:
I have Flygon RR x1, Vibrava RR x2, and Trapinch RR x5

I highly doubt that was necessary, actually quit childish. Next time just ask if they want to possibly trade and make it simple instead of ignorant. ~SotH

It wasn't that long and "ignorant, but thanks for letting me know. I didn't know it was against the rules, thanks; ~ Juliacoolo.

0_0 Is there a possibility you'd want to trade? If so, tell me what I have that you want.
Please LMK

I like your LA Mespirit. Is there anything else you want off my list?

Sorry, mesprit is pending. I didn't see much that I have from your wants, Is there anything else you might be interested in?

I like the RR Shiftry

Maybe 1-2-3 Flygon for 2 Shiftry RR? LMK, thanks.

so I take it, you don't want Flygon Lv. X anymore?

I stink at all this. Are you saying: 1 Trapinch, 2 Vibrava, and 3 Flygon? I only have the opposite: 3 Trapinch RR, 2 Vibrava RR, 1 Flygon RR. I would do that for the 2 Shiftry RR. I also have 2 Volkner's, if you want.

Ya, I meant 3 trapinch. Some volkners would be nice. Let's work out a deal. PLease offer.

qnetxyz: I still want it.

I only have 2 Volkner's Currently.

My:
3-2-1 Flygon Line RR
2 Volkners

Your:
2 Shiftry RR
Throw in something small like a Raichu or Pikachu?

That sounds good. I'll pm you to finalize. Thanks!

CML for garchomp lv. x

Islam soliman said:
CML for heatren lvl x
Nothying, sorry.
EddieT. said:
CML for garchomp lv. x
I saw roseanes and Leafy X. DO you have any draw support or RC not listed?

RE: Juliacoolo's card dealership. [H] 15+ X's, Heatom, Charons, RR Holos & more! [W]

Juliacoolo said:
Islam soliman said:
CML for heatren lvl x

EddieT. said:
CML for garchomp lv. x
I saw roseanes and Leafy X. DO you have any draw support or RC not listed?

i dont have anymore drawing support cards, but i may have some pokedrawers if that helps, but go ahead and make an offer and hopefully we can work something out

Back