• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] JC Penny - Looking for bulk trades/whole deck

RE: Juliacoolo's Card Depot. [H] Staple Trainers, Shaymin X, DGX, and much more! [W]Stuff

umm... no, cuz i got my dialga g x for 10, i wouldn't do luxray x for those 2.

RE: Juliacoolo's Card Depot. [H] Staple Trainers, Shaymin X, DGX, and much more! [W]Stuff

What about infernape GLX inltead of Luxray GLX. Is that OK?

Juliacoolo said:
What about infernape GLX inltead of Luxray GLX. Is that OK?

so my infernape 4 x palkia x (tin) for dialga g x and garchomp X

No, that would be a rip. It doesn't matter to me that you got DGX for 10, it's worth 30.
Juliacoolo said:
Palkia X 5$
Uxie LA 20$ (ebay)
Luxray X 30$

55$

For:

Chomp X 25$
DGX 30.00

55$

Deal?
This offer but Infernape instead of Luxray.

How about just the Uxie and Infernape GL X? It's definently fair if not good for you?

Juliacoolo said:
How about just the Uxie and Infernape GL X? It's definently fair if not good for you?

nah its ok

No thanks. As said in the rules, I don't send out of the US unless it's a killer deal, and I think I can get them cheaper elsewhere. Thanks anyways.

CML for dialga g X

Hmm.. I saw nothing for DGX. Maybe I could Do my Palkia G for your 2 Rare Candy?

Juliacoolo said:
Hmm.. I saw nothing for DGX. Maybe I could Do my Palkia G for your 2 Rare Candy?

no ty

Ok, thanks for looking. would you maybe do a RC and a roseanes for it?

i want pikachu m x and will trade you mesprit x
and 1 of these glaceon x,magmortar x' hippowdon x, palkia g x,or landmin x.
pm me with counter offer.

Well, I don't negotiate via PM as said in rule 3.

Do you have any of the X's or valuablles in my wants? I'm in no hurry to trade Pikachu, so I'd rather stay away from X's that I don't need.

if possible pm me with an exact list of what you want and need and i will see what i can do.

CML for
Dialga G LV.X
Heat Rotom
Luxray GL
What best of game cards do you have?
Shadowless Mewtwos
3 Volkner's Philosophy.
I have a 1 Dusknoir DP, I think I have 4 trapninch(1 RH) and 2 Vibrava.

Best Cards:
Jumbo Dark venasaur
Jumbo Electabuzz base
Sparkley RH Electabuzz base
Sparkely RH Electabuzz base
Dark Ivysaur

Mewtwo is spanish, so you probably wouldn't want it.

I need three rare candy, along with the Dusknoir and flygon line.

Make an offer?

CML for Shaymin X land and SP energy.

Nothing, sorry, unless you have any RH TV reporter from ex-Dragon.

Sorry I was hoping you had regular Dark Venasaur so I'm not interested.

Back