• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] JC Penny - Looking for bulk trades/whole deck

RE: Juliacoolo's Card Depot. [H] Staple Trainers, Shaymin X, DGX, and much more! [W]Stuff

Sorry. Are you sure there isn't anything else for the rare candy? I really need them.

RE: Juliacoolo's Card Depot. [H] Staple Trainers, Shaymin X, DGX, and much more! [W]Stuff

Yeah, I would need alot as they are sorta decked I DON'T where you got the idea that they were for trade(again RARE CANDY is want, not a have).
Make an offer for DP Dusky?

Sorry, misread your title. Would you take a palkia G maybe?

Not too interested in Palkia G as I am recieving one soon.
But DP dusky isn't near the value of the other stuff I wanted so maybe next time.

CML for
Magmortar X
Garchomp X
or how much you would sell them for so i can counter. lmk

Cml I need your landmin x.

To both: Sorry, I didn't see anything unless there is something you have on my wants that I missed.

I mostly want the magmortar X
i have
x2 Trapinch RR
x3 Vibrava RR
x2 Volkners Philosiphy
anything else you see so i can get the magmortar X?

No, sorry. I would ask for money, but I'm not a verified seller yet.

well if youre over in pojo i would buy it from you over there since you can buy/sell cards whenever, there is always ppl looking to buy/sell cards, and there is no required amount of reffs.

4-2-2 Gengar and 1 togekiss for Landmin? I might also have a jolteon Lv.X lying around that I could trade.

PokeKid Brandon said:
4-2-2 Gengar and 1 togekiss for Landmin? I might also have a jolteon Lv.X lying around that I could trade.

No thanks. Maybe if you had 4-2-4 and a jolteon.

Is there anything else you would want for them?

Charon's heat rotom and ditto for the things listed?

I'll do that if you have the jolteon. PM me if so.

Bump._____/\______

Last bump till tomorrow.

Gengar SF, 2 Rare candy, Shining Celebi for Landmin Lv. X?

i have a uxie x but its a little messed up but would you do pikachu m x for it?

Jackolas said:
Gengar SF, 2 Rare candy, Shining Celebi for Landmin Lv. X?

tyranitar77 said:
I have a uxie x but its a little messed up but would you do pikachu m x for it?
No, and no, sorry. Gengar and the candy together are worth 15 at most, and I don't value shining celebi very high. Sorry to both of you.

Can you check my list for that Flygon RR of yours?

Back