• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] JC Penny - Looking for bulk trades/whole deck

RE: Juliacoolo's card dealership. [H] 15+ X's, Heatom, Charons, RR Holos & more! [W] Easy

I've got 4 Altaria PT and the 2 Swablu (Also 3 shiny if you're interested.)

Want:

Magmortar X and 2 SW Magmortar if you have them.

RE: Juliacoolo's card dealership. [H] 15+ X's, Heatom, Charons, RR Holos & more! [W] Easy

Sorry, they're gone. *update*.

Ok how bout

My:
4 Sealed RR boosters

Your:
Torterra Lv. X
Mesprit LA
Luxray GL
Flygon RR

LMK thanks

No. You said 3.00 each. 12.00 for 2 valuable holos, a X, and a rare? No.

Ok, thank you for your time.
Wait, so I cannot even add one more 1-1 line of Altaria and Togekiss?

Although I think that is a great and generous deal, I want to wait for more SP's and other cards to come out before trading those. There value will spike soon.

I am sure glad that I found a cheap site for them to get for my birthday (August):)
Thanks anyways.

Muddy68 said:
I am sure glad that I found a cheap site for them to get for my birthday (August):)
Thanks anyways.
Sure, any time.

karimsoliman94 said:
CML for any shaymin x
Will check in a sec.

*Edit* Sorry, nothing.

I need uxie ENG. Maybe 2 Luxray holo for it?

Sure, when it comes to needs, I'm not too picky.

Bump # whatever. ?

Yeah....that's not gonna cut it. Please specify what bump number this is. ~TofU

Bump #2. ___________/\___________

Final Bump untill Tomorow.

Your charons choice for my 2 flygon RR

Depends, do you have a flygon X I could work something in for?

No thanks then. I just pulled 2 in four packs. Anything else?

Back