• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] JC Penny - Looking for bulk trades/whole deck

RE: Juliacoolo's card dealership. [H] 15+ X's, Heatom, Charons, RR Holos & more! [W] Easy

Then would you do the TSD and the 3 togekiss for the landmin?

RE: Juliacoolo's card dealership. [H] 15+ X's, Heatom, Charons, RR Holos & more! [W] Easy

No thanks. I don't think I should trade Landmin for cards that have rotating potential.

Then how about 3 togekiss for heat rotom and charons?

No thanks. Is there anththing else you would want for the togekiss'?

Bump #1

Would you do this?

My:

1x Togekiss GE (RH)
2x Seedot RR
1x Nuzleaf RR
2x Shiftry RR

Your:

Shining Gyarados Neo 3

LMK or counter, CML for stuff.

No thanks. he is mint.

Bump.

Do you still need the Shiftry?

Yes, not as high of a want since the darkrai X shiftry combo doesn't work.

Which Regigigas LA do you have? The Recover Mechanism?

I have both. My recover one is normal, and my other one is holo.

Are they both 100% mint?

If they are, I WILL trade for them.

I'll double check. The holo one is 100%, but the other one is in my sisters old deck, so most likely 90-95.

Would you mind checking? Thanks. :]

Hi. I think i traded with you before on another site. And i thought it involved booster packs. So if you're interested i have 6 sealed RR packs im looking to trade.

I'm interested in your:
Flygon RR
Luxray GL
Mesprit LA
Toxicroak G
Torterra Lv. X (must be pack version and near mint)
SP Energy x X
Upper Energy x X

So let me know if youre interested in working any type of trade out. Thanks!

Ok:
My:
Flygon RR
Luxray GL
Mesp
Toxicroak G X2
sp energy X2
UpperX2
Your:
2 uxie

LMK what we can do. I NEED those uxie.

So anything about the other Gigas?

Do you have any Rosanne's Research, Poketurn, or BTS for trade?

Ok:
My:
Flygon RR
Luxray GL
Mesp
Toxicroak G X2
sp energy X2
UpperX2
Your:
2 uxie

Uhhhh no. Come on now. We both know that trade is a rip. I'm mostly just interested in trading the RR booster packs as your thread says you want them. If youre not interested in the packs then just let me know and we can both move on. Thanks!

Back