• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] JC Penny - Looking for bulk trades/whole deck

RE: Juliacoolo's card dealership. [H] 15+ X's, Heatom, Charons, RR Holos & more! [W] Easy

No, Sorry. I will however be getting the Lv.X soon.

RE: Juliacoolo's card dealership. [H] 15+ X's, Heatom, Charons, RR Holos & more! [W] Easy

Well I know this is a longshot but when you do get the lvX would you trade it for 4x altaria 4+volkners and 3xshiftry

Possibly, but I wouldn't want to organize anything without obtaining it first.

well if you do get it would you save it for me

kevkev77777 said:
well if you do get it would you save it for me

I can't promise anything, since I have other offers from my friends from league, but if your offer is the best, I will make sure to consiter.

Well if you are getting floatzel lv X would you do that for 3-3-3 flygon LMK

kashmaster said:
Well if you are getting floatzel lv X would you do that for 3-3-3 flygon LMK

As I said to Kev Kev, possibly, but I want to make no commitments till I have the card in my position.

Yeh ok thanks for LMK

My:
Claydol
Togekiss GE x2

Your:
Giratina lv.x
Shaymin lv.x land
T-tar
surfing pikachu

cml for shaymin land x i have 3 alteria and 2 swablu pt and 1 shiny swblu if you are interested

very interested in your heat rotom! CML please?

sceptileblade411 said:
cml for shaymin land x I have 3 alteria and 2 swablu pt and 1 shiny swblu if you are interested
Nothing, sorry.
Johnnieboilulz said:
very interested in your heat rotom! CML please?

I didn't see anything, since there are only a few cards. Have any of my wants?

Juliacoolo said:
My:
Claydol ---> 20$
Togekiss x2 ----> 9$

Your:

T-tar ----> 2$
Surfing Pikachu -----> 5$ see?
Shaymin lv.x ----> 18$ see?
Now, does that seems OK to you? And you add me one more rare....

vrapceboy said:
Juliacoolo said:
My:
Claydol ---> 20$
Togekiss x2 ----> 9$

Your:

T-tar ----> 2$
Now, does that seems OK to you? And you add me one more rare...
I find it funny that you just happen to pick the cheapest price of each card. Pikachu is the cheapest of RR ones. No thanks, I am not interested.

Bump.

My 2 Togekiss GE for your 1 Shiftry RR and 1 Luxray GL?

Juliacoolo said:
vrapceboy said:
Juliacoolo said:
My:
Claydol ---> 20$
Togekiss x2 ----> 9$

Your:

T-tar ----> 2$
I find it funny that you just happen to pick the cheapest price of each card. Pikachu is the cheapest of RR ones. No thanks, I am not interested.

I find it funny that you really think that pikachu is worther then 5-7 $ lol.... Nvm, no hard feelings, LMK if you change your mind ;)

vrapceboy said:
Juliacoolo said:
vrapceboy said:
Juliacoolo said:
My:
Claydol ---> 20$
Togekiss x2 ----> 9$

Your:

T-tar ----> 2$

I find it funny that you really think that pikachu is worther then 5-7 $ lol.... Nvm, no hard feelings, LMK if you change your mind ;)

I guess I'll meet you half way with 9.00. Would you like to make an offer based off that?

Bump 2.

Back