• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] JC Penny - Looking for bulk trades/whole deck

RE: Juliacoolo's card dealership. [H] 15+ X's, Heatom, Charons, RR Holos & more! [W] Easy

check me for,
Surfing Pikachu
Nidoking RR

RE: Juliacoolo's card dealership. [H] 15+ X's, Heatom, Charons, RR Holos & more! [W] Easy

Would you do my 3-3-3 flygon line for your heat rotom and charons choice LMK

Starforce Lv.X said:
check me for,
Surfing Pikachu
Nidoking RR

Sorry, Didn't see anything, unless you will want to work something out for Shaymin land X.

Kashmaster: *edit* Ok, I'm opening a box tonight, so I'll get back to you if I don't get any flygon stuff.

CML for your:

Shaymin X (land forme)

Nothing this time Shannon, sorry.

do you still need em?

Yes. But I didn't get Floatzel X after all :(.

ouch Let me CYL for them ok? You haven't updated your list with the pulls, can you either pm me the highlights or list them thanks :)

I need Shaymin X Land. I have a Flygon RR, 4 Altaria Pt, 2 Swablu Pt, and a Volkner. CML for more, thanks.

CML for MD Darkrai.

Sorry guys. Nothing for both.

Sorry Kasmater. What happened is that My friend got a box for 70$, because the guy at the store thought the box only had 24 packs, now he wants to sell it to me for 100$, so I'm not going to get my box till I get one for 70 on ebay. I'll LYK when i get it.

A kakuna, + a rare of your choice for it?

How about my TSD for your Landmin? I also have 3 togekiss. DO you happen to have any claydol not listed? I am intreasted in your rotoms and reprints also.

Not landmin, but I can do two SR's for TSD.

NO I can get the rotoms for cheap at my league sorry.

Ok then. I might offer more, But I don't want to invest in it, and find out it gets rotated.

Could you maybe do 1 heat rotom 1 charon's choice and 1 Surfing pikachu for the TSD? Don't forget atht I also have the 3 togekiss taht you wanted.

I forgot to update. Surfing Pika is gone.

Back