• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] JC Penny - Looking for bulk trades/whole deck

RE: Juliacoolo's card dealership. [H] 15+ X's, Heatom, Charons, RR Holos & more! [W] Easy

I know it's a rip, thats why I said we can work something out. What do you value the packs at?
Muddy68 said:
Do you have any Rosanne's Research, Poketurn, or BTS for trade?

Roseanes:3
Poketurn: 2, and one RH
BTS: 2.

RE: Juliacoolo's card dealership. [H] 15+ X's, Heatom, Charons, RR Holos & more! [W] Easy

Ok. Here is your LAST chance to trade with me!

I asked like 4 times about the non-holo Gigas. Nothing... still!

For the last and final time, is it 100% mint?

Those are what I need.
I have:
TSD
x3 Altaria PT
x2 Swablu PT.

Mudkip said:
Ok. Here is your LAST chance to trade with me!

I asked like 4 times about the non-holo Gigas. Nothing... still!

For the last and final time, is it 100% mint?

I'm going to check soon OK?
Muddy68 said:
Those are what I need.
I have:
TSD
x3 Altaria PT
x2 Swablu PT.
Go ahead and make an offer.
Naruto_edited-1.png

Go ahead and make an offer.

Thank you for finally answering me.

You're welcome. I probably will have to get to you tomorow. I have league tonight, and won't get home till like 10:00.

Zangoosed said:
You mean trade value right? you can't sell.

Do you think you can trade for a RH or another Holo one for me so I can get it from you?

Ya, I'll look around for one. I think that the recover mech one doesn't come in holo, unless you get the theme deck.

I know. I'm talking about the Theme Deck one. I also need the RH one. Thanks. :]

So I Holo and 1 RH total.

Obviously since I'm not trying to sell them and never said i was.

Rosanne x3
Poketurn x3
BTS x2
for my
TSD
1-1 line of Altaria?
Tell me if I am wrong, but I thought that TSD was a valuable card.

Muddy68 said:
Rosanne x3
Poketurn x3
BTS x2
for my
TSD
1-1 line of Altaria?
Tell me if I am wrong, but I thought that TSD was a valuable card.
It is. I'll think about that.

Zangoosed said:

Obviously since I'm not trying to sell them and never said I was.

Make an offer then.

Ok, I tried to make it as fair as possible.
If possible, could I just go with TSD?
If not, then I'll keep the Altaria line in.

No thanks. Rose and Turn are in high demand.

Anything about the 2 Gigas?

Ok, then with the 1-1 line of Altaria?
Or do I need to add something else?

Mudkip said:
Anything about the 2 Gigas?
Recover: Non holo 95%
Other: holo 100%
Muddy68 said:
Ok, then with the 1-1 line of Altaria?
Or do I need to add something else?

No thanks, nothing at all.

What do you mean other?

I need 2 Recover Mehanisms.

Oh, I only have one. Sorry.

Back