• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for FA Shaymin, Others

RE: Update! I'm back to trading. W: Dragon Vault, BC, PS

Could you throw in either the electrode Jungle holo or the jumpluff from genesis? if so deal.

RE: Update! I'm back to trading. W: Dragon Vault, BC, PS

I can throw in the Jumpluff. It's NM, just has a minor, slight indentation on the left edge, not very noticeable. And I guess I never asked, what are the conditions of the Char-trio cards? A little wear is fine since I'd be sending a few not so perfect cards.

RE: W: BC, PS, Base - Neo, WotC Promos, JPN Vending H: BC, PS, DE, DRE Older Sets

Hi! I'm interested in your: Ultra ball RH x 2, I have: Blastoise BC (and some throw in BC C/UC/Non holo rares if I can find any that you need). LMK please. Thanks!

RE: W: BC, PS, Base - Neo, WotC Promos, JPN Vending H: BC, PS, DE, DRE Older Sets

anythingbutgrass said:
Hi! I'm interested in your: Ultra ball RH x 2, I have: Blastoise BC (and some throw in BC C/UC/Non holo rares if I can find any that you need). LMK please. Thanks!

Hello. How about my x2 Ultra Ball RH for your Blastoise BC and 2 of the following BC rares, if you have them: Bellossom, Whimsicott, Jellicent. Or any 2 other rares that I need?

hi if you have any codes could you check my list thanks!

Hi, I have 50 code cards but I don't like the idea of trading them for just 3 packs. I could easily get $30 for them on eBay and buy 10 packs with that money. Do you have any cards that I need? Thanks.

I could do a articuno ex?

That is reasonable but I'll have to pass for now.

Based on how much they are selling at, I think that blastoise is more than fair for both ultra balls. At 10 for blastoise and 4 for each ultra ball, would you do:
My:
Blastoise BC
Your:
Super rod DV
2 x Ultra ball

They're selling anywhere from $4-6 each so I'd do x2 Ultra Ball for the Blastoise.

CML for

Base Set
Alakazam x1
Blastoise x1
Charizard x1
Clefairy x1
Hitmonchan x1
Nidoking x1
Ninetales x1
Poliwrath x1
Venusaur x1
Beedrill x1
Dragonair x1
Dugtrio x1
Electabuzz x1

Base set 2
Chansey x1
Nidoqueen x1
Wigglytuff x1
Electrode x1
Pinsir x1
Venomoth x1
Victreebel x1

Fossil Set
Articuno x1
Moltres x1
Dragonite x1

I need at least some of these

So your Meloetta is #77 from BC and Keldeo is #47 BC? If so, those are the only cards I need that I saw on your list.

How mint do you need cards to be? How about Base Hitmonchan (slight foil can be seen along an edge), Base 2 Wigglytuff, Base 2 Electrode, Base 2 Venomoth, and Base 2 Victreebel for #77 Meloetta and #47 Keldeo?

RE: H: Registeel EX FA, Victini EX, W. Kyurem EX, Celebi EX, Codes W: BC, PS, Base - Neo

Updated 4/1. Bump!

RE: H: Registeel EX FA, Victini EX, W. Kyurem EX, Celebi EX, Codes W: BC, PS, Base - Neo

Cml for plasma energy x2 and/or Victini ex.

The only thing I see is Blastoise. Could you do your Blastoise plus one to two rares/holos that I want that aren't worth much for my Victini EX and x2 Plasma Energy?

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
The only thing I see is Blastoise. Could you do your Blastoise plus one to two rares/holos that I want that aren't worth much for my Victini EX and x2 Plasma Energy?
Absolutely. I'll be getting another blastoise later but it's reserved. Now, if you don't mind me asking what holo you'd like?
Blastoise is worth the equivalent of Victini ex, so only giving a holo for the plasma energy. Is that fine?

Back