• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for FA Shaymin, Others

RE: H: Registeel EX FA, Victini EX, W. Kyurem EX, Celebi EX, Codes W: BC, PS, Base - Neo

CML for Registeel Ex FA? Thanks!

RE: H: Registeel EX FA, Victini EX, W. Kyurem EX, Celebi EX, Codes W: BC, PS, Base - Neo

monchikunx said:

I'm interested in the following:

Articuno EX #25
White Kyurem EX #103
1st ed. Poliwrath #9 (if NM/M)
1st ed. Dark Alakazam #1 (if NM/M)

I would really like to get all 4, so let me know if I can add any other card(s). Thanks.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
monchikunx said:

Articuno EX #25
White Kyurem EX #103

I would really like to get all 4, so let me know if I can add any other card(s). Thanks.

Hey,

Unfortunately I was only interested in Registeel, and it wasn't a huge want either. I'll try and make a trade though:

My:
Articuno EX #25
White Kyurem EX #103

Your:
Registeel Ex FA
Blaine's Moltres

Would you do?

My: White Kyurem EX FA 146/149

Your: Registeel EX FA 122/124 + Ultra Ball RH

EDIT: Just realized you were already negotiating a deal with the Registeel. LMK if it doesn't work out.

monchikunx said:

Articuno EX #25
White Kyurem EX #103

Hey,

Unfortunately I was only interested in Registeel, and it wasn't a huge want either. I'll try and make a trade though:

My:
Articuno EX #25
White Kyurem EX #103

Your:
Registeel Ex FA
Blaine's Moltres

I would do that, but I just found out there's a small crease on the Moltres. It's a "surface crease" which is visible on the back but appears as a slight curvature on the front. It's about a quarter of an inch wide. Can I throw something in to sweeten the deal? LMK.

monchikunx said:
Hey,

My:
Articuno EX #25
White Kyurem EX #103

Your:
Registeel Ex FA
Blaine's Moltres

I would do that, but I just found out there's a small crease on the Moltres. It's a "surface crease" which is visible on the back but appears as a slight curvature on the front. It's about a quarter of an inch wide. Can I throw something in to sweeten the deal? LMK.

Thanks for posting a comment, I would have taken forever to reply back to you! How about your Rocket's Moltres instead of the Blaine?

Yep, I can do that. Rocket's Moltres is NM/M. I will send you a PM to confirm.

Well, I'm still interested in RH Ultra Ball, RH Random Receiver, and Bicycle. Are you still looking for the regular White Kyurem from Boundaries Crossed?

No, I don't need White Kyurem EX anymore.

From your list, I need:
BC White Kyurem EX FA
BC Terrakion
BC Skyla FA
PS Victini EX FA

How many RH Ultra Balls do you need? I have two, and one of each of the other two cards.

What about my x2 RH Ultra Ball, x1 RH Random Receiver, and x1 Bicycle for your Victini EX FA? And a #105 Raticate if you have one laying around.

RE: H: Rares/Holos, Codes, T/S/S, Bulk |*| W: BC, PS, Base - Neo, WotC Promos

I'd prefer not to trade the Victini or the Terrakion for a few reverse uncommons (just because of their value to me), and I don't think I can find enough for the Skyla, so I think the only thing we're going to be able to make a deal on is the White Kyurem. These would be nice:

2 Ultra Ball RH ($10)
1 Klinklang PS RH ($2)
1 Random Receiver RH ($1)
1 Eviolite RH ($1)
1 Bicycle ($1/2)
1 Skyarrow Bridge RH ($1/2)

LMK what you think.

RE: H: Rares/Holos, Codes, T/S/S, Bulk |*| W: BC, PS, Base - Neo, WotC Promos

Yeah, I can do that. I'll PM to confirm.

RE: H: Victini EX, Rares/Holos, Codes, T/S/S, Bulk |*| W: BC, PS, Base - Neo, WotC Promos

Hi mate I know you don't ship overseas but I have a heap of Japanese vending cards would consider a trade cheers.

Darth

RE: H: Victini EX, Rares/Holos, Codes, T/S/S, Bulk |*| W: BC, PS, Base - Neo, WotC Promos

Hmm, are they mint? And about how many unique cards do you have? I'm assuming you're looking for bulk. Tell me what kind of trade you're thinking about and I might consider trading with you. Thanks.

they near mint to mint I will get together a list of what I have for you

Thanks. Sounds great.

Do you have the POP holo pikachu that has a waterfall in the background?

No I don't. Just the one where Pikachu is riding on Wailmer.

Ah ok I have that, its waterfall I am after.

i have the flygon and wobbuffeet for boundaries crossed? do you have anything of my wants?

Back