• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for FA Shaymin, Others

RE: H: Victini EX, Rares/Holos, Codes, T/S/S, Bulk |*| W: BC, PS, Base - Neo, WotC Promos

LeonTheGreat said:
i have the flygon and wobbuffeet for boundaries crossed? do you have anything of my wants?

I have x1 Virbank City Gym and x1 #47 Magnezone, unless you're looking for the #46 one. I'd do VCG for Flygon, but VCG is slightly lower in value so I'd throw in something small if you're looking for any other T/S/S or something.

Nevermind. I was looking at your old thread. You should change the link in your sig to your new thread.

I have x1 RH TP Grunt, which I would trade for the Wobbuffet. That's all I have though that you want. I have #42 Magnemite RH and #44 Magneton RH if you're looking for those.

RE: H: Moltres EX, Zapdos Deck Box, Codes, T/S/S, Bulk |*| W: BC, PS, Base - Neo, WotC Promos

My Neo Genesis Feraligatr for Light Ledian?

It is excellent to near mint with small surface wear

RE: H: Moltres EX, Zapdos Deck Box, Codes, T/S/S, Bulk |*| W: BC, PS, Base - Neo, WotC Promos

And it's #5? I can do that.

There are a couple small spots of edge wear on the back of Light Ledian, otherwise it's NM.

Oops. Sorry it's the other one, not #5.

Hmmmm, don't have any of your wants but...

Would you have any interest in Tornadus Ex plasma freeze for Light Ledian and non holo Togetic Aquapolis?

I've got a good condition Flygon from Holon Phantoms. (Grass/Steel?) what Code cards you got?

MrSquarepants said:
Oops. Sorry it's the other one, not #5.

Hmmmm, don't have any of your wants but...

Would you have any interest in Tornadus Ex plasma freeze for Light Ledian and non holo Togetic Aquapolis?

I would do that. However, there is some whiting/wear along the back edges of Togetic.

Ysmir said:
I've got a good condition Flygon from Holon Phantoms. (Grass/Steel?) what Code cards you got?

Only x2 Dragon Vault and x2 Plasma Freeze. I'd trade x2 of these codes for the Flygon. What do you think?

Ah that's too bad. Hmmm... Well if you can do the Light Ledian and Togetic, add in the Altaria and Rapidash from Triumphant and whatever extras (optional) you don't want I'd do the trade.

Sorry, I recently sold those (and a bunch of others). I just now updated the list (added Sigilyph DRX and #46 Magnezone if interested). Still have the Light Ledian, Togetic, and ____? for the Tornadus EX? LMK

Darn. Well how about Blaine's Arcanine in addition instead?

I can do that. It's in pristine condition too. I will PM you to confirm.

Bump #1 for this week

RE: H: Moltres EX, Zapdos Deck Box, Codes, T/S/S, Bulk |*| W: Plasma Freeze, BC, WotC, JPN Vending

Bumpage #1

RE: H: Moltres EX, Zapdos Deck Box, Codes, T/S/S, Bulk |*| W: Plasma Freeze, BC, WotC, JPN Vending

I'm interested in the following if MINT:

5/130 Clefable
8/130 Hitmonchan
11/130 Nidoking
12/130 Nidoqueen
18/130 Venusaur
22/130 Dragonair
32/130 Victreebel

Mew (Southern Islands) x1
Pidgeot (Southern Islands) x3
Togepi (Southern Islands) x1
Ivysaur (Southern Islands) x2
Raticate (Southern Islands) x3
Jigglypuff (Southern Islands) x2
Butterfree (Southern Islands) x2
Lapras (Southern Islands) x1
Exeggutor (Southern Islands) x1
Slowking (Southern Islands) x2
Lickitung (Southern Islands) x2
Vileplume (Southern Islands) x2
Primeape (Southern Islands) x1

and any other trade bait.

I have:

JPN Vending Series 3:
Venonat
Bellsprout
Vulpix
Ponyta
Horsea
Staryu
Slowbro
Mewtwo
Machoke
Graveler
Cubone
Kangaskhan
Tauros
Imakuni?'s PC

Unfortunately none of the ones you listed can be considered mint.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Unfortunately none of the ones you listed can be considered mint.

How about these:

Kyogre ex 001 (non-holo) x1
Groudeon ex 002 (non-holo) x1

or maybe just some trade bait?

Those 2 are Mint. What is trade bait to you? Like metagame stuff? Bulk? Old cards?

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Those 2 are Mint. What is trade bait to you? Like metagame stuff? Bulk? Old cards?

Stuff that people generally trade for like any FA/ex/UR/trainers/etc. Obviously not expecting any great cards, but you know stuff like that.

Back