• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for FA Shaymin, Others

RE: H: Registeel EX FA, Victini EX, W. Kyurem EX, Celebi EX, Codes W: BC, PS, Base - Neo

I was thinking one rare or holo for each Plasma Energy since Plasma Energy is listed at .49 on TT and un/underused rares and holos are typically .25 and .35, respectively. These are what I still need. Do you have any?
PS
#39 Jellicent
#86 Scrafty

BC
#15 Whimsicott
#31 Blastoise
#45 Jellicent
#54 Electivire
#57 Zebstrika
#58 Wobbuffet
#77 Meloetta
#81 Gliscor
#99 Flygon

RE: H: Registeel EX FA, Victini EX, W. Kyurem EX, Celebi EX, Codes W: BC, PS, Base - Neo

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
I was thinking one rare or holo for each Plasma Energy since Plasma Energy is listed at .49 on TT and un/underused rares and holos are typically .25 and .35, respectively. These are what I still need. Do you have any?
PS
#39 Jellicent
#86 Scrafty

BC
#15 Whimsicott
#31 Blastoise
#45 Jellicent
#54 Electivire
#57 Zebstrika
#58 Wobbuffet
#77 Meloetta
#81 Gliscor
#99 Flygon

I have Gliscor and electivire, yes, I can do that.

Awesome. I will PM you to confirm.

Hey maybe we can trade.

Binx wants
aquapolis- H10 exeggcutor
expedition- vileplume reg holo
exp- H12 feraligatr
all of those in regular holo only NOT reverse holo

Binx has
4 x whimsicott BC
BC jellicent
see my thread for other rares and holos

None of those cards are the holo edition.

Hey, I have 2x Whimsicott, 1x Jellicent, and 1x Holo Zebstrika, all from BC. I'd be interested in... idk White Kyurem EX maybe?

You'd have to come up with a few more cards for the White Kyurem EX. You're at about .80 in value with those 3 cards.

Your insta-deal (my charizard normal your RH one)
as well as my number 77 melloetta and 91 gliscor for your 2 x ND Chandelure

Sounds like a deal! I will PM you to confirm.

You'd have to come up with a few more cards for the White Kyurem EX. You're at about .80 in value with those 3 cards.

Would you do it if we swapped EXs? My FA White Kyurem EX and the BC cards you wanted for your White Kyurem EX and your FA Registeel EX.

I noticed you said you can use PayPal to equalize trades. How about 1x Whimsicott, 1x Jellicent, and 1x Holo Zebstrika (from BC) and $5 (gift option) for #96 White Kyurem EX?

EDIT: I no longer need Zebstrika. I just traded somebody for it.

Bummer well you have some trainers I need.

Binx has
4 x whimsicott BC
BC jellicent
see my thread for some rev uncommon/common

BINX wants xx of these
vault- holo super rod
super rod
rev laser
catcher
escape rope
colress
skyla
max potion
laser
virbank gym

How about x1 Whimsicott BC and x1 Jellicent BC for my x2 Escape Rope PS?

How highly do you value a Black Kyurem EX FA?

I noticed you said you can use PayPal to equalize trades. How about 1x Whimsicott, 1x Jellicent, and 1x Holo Zebstrika (from BC) and $5 (gift option) for #96 White Kyurem EX?

EDIT: I no longer need Zebstrika. I just traded somebody for it.

Sorry kinda broke atm, so I'll pass. I'll let you know some other time if there's a trade I'd be interested in.

Alright, I also have a Crystal Wall. I'm interested in the Celebi EX, all of your Hypnotoxic Lasers, Plasma Energy, and a Colress Machine. Make me an offer?

My:
x1 Celebi EX
x5 Hypnotoxic Laser
x1 Plasma Energy
x1 Colress Machine

Your:
x1 Crystal Wall
x1 Black Kyurem EX FA

yes will do please pm to confirm

How about x1 Whimsicott BC and x1 Jellicent BC for my x2 Escape Rope PS?

Deal, PM me to confirm.

Back