Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

Drook said:
I'm excited that this forum exists! The GTS is a pain to fight with and you can search for hours on wonder trades. I have unlimited access to Polars, several Elegants, a spare Continental. I am in the process of a Shiny hunt via the breeder so i am well stocked in Polars. I have some Vivillons with the Pokerus as well. Friend Code is 2595-0937-7066. If you need a Polar feel free to trade me any Vivillion but i would prefer to trade my none Elegant spares for missing variants.

My Have List:
Polar, Continental, Elegant, Modern, Marine, Garden, Medow, and High Plains.

My Need List:
Tundra, Icysnow, Archipelago, Sandstorm, River, Monsoon, Savanna, Sun, Ocean, Jungle

Thanks to: Stun for the Garden trade

I have jungle! :) 3540 - 0023 - 7810

Sheriff_K said:
I got a Modest Meadow Scatterbug off Wonder Trade... :p

As for my region, I have Polar Vivillon. And am most interested in the Jungle, Marine, Monsoon, Ocean, River, Modern, Sandstorm, and Tundra patterns. (The bold ones I want the most.)

Meme. :) I have jungle. 3540 - 0023 - 7810

Elyan said:
Hi there!

Still looking for some vivillons!
I've got: Garden, Elegant, Modern and Unlimited Polar
Looking for: Icy Snow, Jungle, Marine, Meadow, Monsoon, Ocean, River, Sandstorm, Savannah and Sun!

Ack! Let me know in reply or pm if you can help out!

FC is 1547-5420-7651

Add me for jungle :) 3540 - 0023 - 7810

Elyan said:
Hi there!

Still looking for some vivillons!
I've got: Garden, Elegant, Modern and Unlimited Polar
Looking for: Icy Snow, Jungle, Marine, Meadow, Monsoon, Ocean, River, Sandstorm, Savannah and Sun!

Ack! Let me know in reply or pm if you can help out!

FC is 1547-5420-7651

Add me for jungle :) 3540 - 0023 - 7810

Awesome, thanks!

Hi! I'm in search of all, except sandstorm, high plains, marine and polar. I am able to provide jungle patterns! Add me at 3540 - 0023 - 7810 (Luna) and give me your FC if you have any of the non-listed and are looking for jungle.

yawara said:
Hi! I'm in search of all, except sandstorm, high plains, marine and polar. I am able to provide jungle patterns! Add me at 3540 - 0023 - 7810 (Luna) and give me your FC if you have any of the non-listed and are looking for jungle.

I could get you a river or any kind of modern you might want given time. Can't get on at the moment but later tonight I'd be open to trade.

SpykeMH said:
yawara said:

I could get you a river or any kind of modern you might want given time. Can't get on at the moment but later tonight I'd be open to trade.

Hi! Could I possibly get a river from you? If you have any to spare that is. :)
Just let me know if that's possible and what you would want for it. Thanks!
My FC is 5241-1910-6818.

I'm also seeking help with collecting patterns! The GTS just isn't working out now that I'm down to my last 3 patterns. D:

I need: Sun, Jungle, Sandstorm

I can give: Modern, Elegant, Garden

Or perhaps some other Pokemon I have?

SpykeMH said:
yawara said:

Hahaha thanks and sure! It's 5am at my side so I won't be on so soon either. Can I have your friend code? :)

AscheRune said:
I'm also seeking help with collecting patterns! The GTS just isn't working out now that I'm down to my last 3 patterns. D:

I need: Sun, Jungle, Sandstorm

I can give: Modern, Elegant, Garden

Or perhaps some other Pokemon I have?

Can I have your elegant pattern pretty please? I can offer you jungle pattern! But I won't be on so soon.. probably 10 to 12 hours time.

Back On!

Currently catching Ocean Scatterbugs.

Check out my post to see if anything else you want to make a trade for. http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-coco-trade-box-vivillon-mega-and-what-ever-i-don-t-want

Though for Vivi. This is my current special requests.

Wants:
Meadow - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest nature. Name her Fluttershy.
Tundra - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest Nature. Named her Frega.
Polar - Female with Compound Eye and Modest Nature. Name her Snowdrop.
Monsoon - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest Nature. Name her Tear Song. (Willing to trade 3 Viv of your choice, Torchic(mega), Squirtle(Mega) or Bulbasour(Mega) to first Person that can meet my request for Monsoon. After that I am willing to trade for regular Monsoon.

Also looking for:
Honedge (any in evolution) Jolly or Adament with Outstanding Potentional in HP, Atk, and Speed. (will give couple Vivi for this)

Archipelago
Icy Snow
Jungle
Meadow
Monsoon
Ocean
Sandstorm
Savannah
Sun
Tundra

I can offer these patterns in return:

High Plains
Elegant
River
Garden
Marine

Thank you! Please PM if you are able to help!

dugtriotriotrio said:
Squinish said:
Cool. Like said does scatterbug will be cool. :D Post me your FC :D

I need to log off. Its really late. Hit me up tomorrow. That should give you time to find a Scatterbug.

got the adamant scatterbug.

Is it named Dust Breeze? What is your FC? Lastly, what Vivi did you need?

Cool! I can get you Sandstorm and Jungle. One sec to get your FC added.

dugtriotriotrio said:
dugtriotriotrio said:
looking for Arch, Monsoon, Sandstorm, Ocean, Jungle, Sun!

2208 5766 9331

just kidding its modest male :/

Well that will teach me to divert my attention towards several things. First mistake, not relizing you said MALE. All I saw was modest. Second, not paying attention to the gender during the trade.

I would have taken adamant. I was wanting female. Oh well. Guess I will toss it in the trade box and try again. And here I was going to give you the sandstorm as well. :(

Squinish said:
Cool! I can get you Sandstorm and Jungle. One sec to get your FC added.

dugtriotriotrio said:

just kidding its modest male :/

Well that will teach me to divert my attention towards several things. First mistake, not relizing you said MALE. All I saw was modest. Second, not paying attention to the gender during the trade.

I would have taken adamant. I was wanting female. Oh well. Guess I will toss it in the trade box and try again. And here I was going to give you the sandstorm as well. :(

sorry :/ I'll keep looking for it though. I'm EV training so I'm not really paying attention too.

Squinish said:
Back On!

Check out my post to see if anything else you want to make a trade for. http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-coco-trade-box-vivillon-mega-and-what-ever-i-don-t-want

Wants:
Monsoon - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest Nature. Name her Tear Song. (Willing to trade 3 Viv of your choice, Torchic(mega), Squirtle(Mega) or Bulbasour(Mega) to first Person that can meet my request for Monsoon. After that I am willing to trade for regular Monsoon.

Also looking for:
Honedge (any in evolution) Jolly or Adament with Outstanding Potentional in HP, Atk, and Speed. (will give couple Vivi for this)

Were you wanting a specific gender/nickname on that honedge? I could probably get one rather shortly

I have sooooo many Ocean Scatterbugs. SOOOOOOOoooooo Many!

SpykeMH said:
Squinish said:
Back On!

Wants:

Also looking for:

Were you wanting a specific gender/nickname on that honedge? I could probably get one rather shortly

Nope, they don't care for any name. Probably prefer female, but they did not say it mattered. :D

FC is 4468-0972-9865
Currently need Monsoon, Ocean, Jungle, Sandstorm, Savannah, Icy Snow, or Marine

Back