• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Sally X, Tang X, Blaze X N: Pikachus 37 more to reach 100 and Salamence PA

I PMed Zephilim about his deal of the week i will see what response i get. and no i do not have a Sceptile GE :)

RE: Need trades! Please post if you want anything from my list Tang X,Sally X up for grab

BUMP need trades.

RE: Need trades! Please post if you want anything from my list Tang X,Sally X up for grab

My flying pika for your Blazekin FB?

My:

Garchomp Pre-Sleeves
Rotom Pre-Sleeves
Staraptor FB Lv.X (To sweeten the Deal :D)

Your:

Sally X

LMK or Counter. Rotom Pre Sleeves are about $10, Garchomp Pre Sleeves are also about $10. Star FB X is about $13 While Sally's about $25 on ebay. Altogether my cards and merchandise equal about $33. So I think this is pretty fair of a deal since we don't even know if Sally is a good deck yet anyways. (And Flygon is an overplayed enemy of him, so he has a very POPULAR rival).

Pleaseeee CML for Salamence Lv.X :)

Need trades Please post if you want anything from my list Tang X,Sally X for grabs

Edlittle: may be trading it for mymost wanted card. Sorry.

Sots: I get your reasoning but i cant accept at this moment as the sleeves arent very big wants. Maybe can you reoffer without them?

619: Xs Mostly raichu X though.

Can you CMWL for a trade for Flying Pika. And I have a MD pika RH if you want that.

Need trades Please post if you want anything from my list Tang X,Sally X for grabs

PL-RR-SV-PA Anythinng from these sets.

Well, before I go offering again with something you don't want, please CML and let me know ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that you like off my list. =]

Need trades! Please post if you want anything from my list Tang X,Sally X up for grab

Both if you want. And Sots i am posting this on a DSi so icant really CML

Check my list also for your Salamence X, I suppose. :D

Thanks.

Edlittle said:
Can you CMWL for a trade for Flying Pika. And I have a MD pika RH if you want that.

Skipped, I think.

Oh... Well, I'll just post all my Lv.Xs/Secret/Good stuff then. Hopefully that will help. ;]

X6 Uxie League Promo $7~$10 Each
Rayquaza C Lv.X $10
Garchomp C Lv.X $10~$12
Electivire FB Lv.X $15~$17
Dialga G Lv.X $25~28
Dusknoir Lv.X $10~$12
X2 Staraptor Lv.X $10~13
X3 Milotic Shiny ~$6~$8 Each
Articuno Reprint $9~$11

PS: I have a DSi to, do you like yours? =]

How many Expert Belts PA do you have?

Well, from the X's you listed before, I have:

x1 Heatran Lv.X (Pack)
x2 Raichu Lv.X
x1 Drapion Lv.X

Would you possibly do Raichu x and Drapion x and a rare or something for Sally X?

Please CML for Sally X! :)

Need trades! Please post if you want anything from my list Tang X,Sally X for grabs

SotS said:
Oh... Well, I'll just post all my Lv.Xs/Secret/Good stuff then. Hopefully that will help. ;]

X6 Uxie League Promo $7~$10 Each
Rayquaza C Lv.X $10
Garchomp C Lv.X $10~$12
Electivire FB Lv.X $15~$17
Dialga G Lv.X $25~28
Dusknoir Lv.X $10~$12
X2 Staraptor Lv.X $10~13
X3 Milotic Shiny ~$6~$8 Each
Articuno Reprint $9~$11

PS: I have a DSi to, do you like yours? =]

Let me think still on my DSi. My parents wont let me on a real coomputer so this is what i got. I like some of those but i have some of them too.
festizzio said:
How many Expert Belts PA do you have?

I have 3 and 2 more incoming
mr.619 said:
Well, from the X's you listed before, I have:

x1 Heatran Lv.X (Pack)
x2 Raichu Lv.X
x1 Drapion Lv.X

Would you possibly do Raichu x and Drapion x and a rare or something for Sally X?

Sorry i have better offers.
darksoulSP said:
Please CML for Sally X! :)

Like i said i am on my dsi and cant really cyl. I can bright and early tomorrow. That is when all CYL info will be posted.

Sorry for any inconvience but its what i got.

Edlittle: look above
LAW: Dont need anything
Catbus: HGSS stuff and Pika X.

Above CYLS are from memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back