• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Need trades! Please post if you want anything from my list Tang X,Sally X up for grab

Ah ok. I have all of your SV wants BTW, except for Charizard GX.

Arcanine G
Articuno #16 Not the SR
Dewgong
Solrock
Regigigas FB
Staraptor FB
Charizard G

Maybe several of these for Sally X?

RE: Need trades! Please post if you want anything from my list Tang X,Sally X up for grab

CML for 4 of them?

I have some rare candies if you're interested.

"Sorry i have better offers."

Like I said, I don't know good offers and what you want over other stuff. It would help if you made the offer =/

Catbus said:
Check my list also for your Salamence X, I suppose. :D

Thanks.

I liked Pika X and Leafeon X.

Edlittle said:
Edlittle said:
Can you CMWL for a trade for Flying Pika. And I have a MD pika RH if you want that.

Skipped, I think.

Sorry not intentional. I have Garados and others
Lucario_aura_wielder said:
cml for salamence x

Nothing Sorry
SotS said:
Oh... Well, I'll just post all my Lv.Xs/Secret/Good stuff then. Hopefully that will help. ;]

X6 Uxie League Promo $7~$10 Each
Rayquaza C Lv.X $10
Garchomp C Lv.X $10~$12
Electivire FB Lv.X $15~$17
Dialga G Lv.X $25~28
Dusknoir Lv.X $10~$12
X2 Staraptor Lv.X $10~13
X3 Milotic Shiny ~$6~$8 Each
Articuno Reprint $9~$11

PS: I have a DSi to, do you like yours? =]

I liked Star X and Uxies

darksoulSP said:
Ah ok. I have all of your SV wants BTW, except for Charizard GX.

Arcanine G
Articuno #16 Not the SR
Dewgong
Solrock
Regigigas FB
Staraptor FB
Charizard G

Maybe several of these for Sally X?

Sorrry cant do that.

festizzio said:
CML for 4 of them?

I have some rare candies if you're interested.

I like the rare candies

mr.619 said:
"Sorry i have better offers."

Like I said, I don't know good offers and what you want over other stuff. It would help if you made the offer =/

I like all of these.

Raichu X
Heatran X
Drapion X
Blank Playmat if you have it
Uxies
AoA Stuff.

My
Landmin X
Raichu X
E-Vire FB X

Your
Salamence X

please lmk :)

Well, I don't have blank play mats, but I can possibly get one. Shipping it would be the only problem.

I don't have any AoA stuff atm, seeing as pre-releases don't happen till tomorrow and I'm not exactly going.

I can maybe do blank playmat (Their, $10.50 after tax, shipping would be more though lol), Raichu X, and possibly an uxie or something. I'll get back to you on that though.

Emoto4444: no can do sorry already have landmin and vire. and yes i deleted the post.

619: okay. just let me know

would you do my raichu x and dialga g lv. x??

Emoto4444: sorry cant right now.

I'll have to get back to you later today. I have to talk it over with Pokeman (We share cards pretty much), and I have surgery in a bit, so, I'll get back to later today.

Okay,

My:

Star FB X $13
X4~6 Uxie League - Assuming $4 a piece, 4=$16
Garchomp Sleeves $10

Total: $39

Your: Sally X

Hype Value (lol): $30~$35

I don't know how much you wanted Uxie, so I just offered a lot, lol. The Star is there because you said you were interested, and the Garch sleeves to sweeten the deal. ;] I added the average prices as well if you want to check those.

RE: Tang X, Sally X, Vire FB X, and a lot of Arceus Need Star FB X

mr.619 said:
I'll have to get back to you later today. I have to talk it over with Pokeman (We share cards pretty much), and I have surgery in a bit, so, I'll get back to later today.

No problem

SotS said:
Okay,

My:

Star FB X $13
X4~6 Uxie League - Assuming $4 a piece, 4=$16
Garchomp Sleeves $10

Total: $39

Your: Sally X

Hype Value (lol): $30~$35

I don't know how much you wanted Uxie, so I just offered a lot, lol. The Star is there because you said you were interested, and the Garch sleeves to sweeten the deal. ;] I added the average prices as well if you want to check those.

I dont need 4-6 Uxie (lol) i only need 2-3. I am looking to get the Star FB X though. Also do you have hippo X? i lost the star and Hippo in a few trades to get the Sally.

Okay heres the explanation.

I traded my one of my Vire FB X's and hippo X for a tang X
Then i traded away one of my Tang X's a tangrowth and a Star FB X to get the sally and 3 AoA Pikas. am now trying to get those cards back and i know Star isnt a very wanted card i think it is cool. also trying to get hippo X and if possible 2 Staraptor FBs.

I knew you wouldn't need that many Uxie, I just start at a large base and work down, I don't know anyone that still needs 4. xP No I don't have Hippo X, but maybe there's something else you may want from me to balance out the trade? (Thinking X wise)

LMK. =]

Edit: 2 Star FB X's or Regular my brother has a Holo and a RH that I may be able to get off him. They're Mint. =]

PS: He also has another Star FB X. If you meant you need 2 FB X.

I am sorry i didnt see much else needed that i can use. Althouh how many Arceus would get me the staraptor?

I added an Edit to the post if you'd like to check that...

I can offer a Staraptor Lv.X along with any combination of LvXs below for your Sally X

Cresselia Lv.X
Gardevoir Lv.X
Glaceon Lv.X
Palkia G Lv.X
Floatzel GL Lv.X
Heatran Lv.X (pack)
Machamp Lv.X
Palkia Lv.X (pack)
Azelf MT (a must have in your Palkia G Lv.X deck)
Call Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back