• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tang X, Sally X, Vire FB X, and a lot of Arceus Need Star FB X

Sots i am looking if possible to get a 2-1 line of it if that helps. although 2-2 would be good to.

Your pimp: offer please. may be getting Cressy X if a person at my league decides to trade it.

My:

3 Uxie League, or LA if LA 2 with one RH
2-2 Star FB X Line
Garch Sleeves

Your:

Sally X

I've already listed average prices for these, so I'm not going to again. xP

Sots i am going to put you in the top spot for the Sally. i am going to see what offers others come up with.

Okay, well that's a relief for now, I guess, until Your_P offers. xD I'll ensure I watch this thread closely. ;P

I hope to trade with you though. and do you have a Shaymin Plushie? i know you do i think. if you do and would trade it that would almost guarentee you the sally X. as that is my sisters biggest want and i am thinking of trying t get ti for her.

Its highly unlikley. I make god offers at times and people just ignore it. I once offered two $20 level Xs, four $4 Rares, AND a call energy!!. That were ALL on their wants list!!

It was all for one card, Luxray Lv.X. And they still turned it down. I am done trying to impress people because in the end I don't believe people want to trade certain cards. they just put it there to get attention.

Anyway sorry for the rant. I just had to get that out of my system.

Ummm.... how about 2-1 Staraptor, Garchomp Sleeves, and Glaceon Lv.X?

Rants are fine. I dont need Glacy or the sleeves a ton. do you by any small chance have Pikachu M X? if you do i would trade a ton for it. but it is only worth $15 so you would have to ive more for the Sally.

Well, I'm not going to lie about that, I do have a Shaymin Plush, and I was just telling someone it would probably net me the card for sure.... But I just got the thing and already feel attached to it. (I need a life -_-) I didn't know you wanted it for your Sister. =[ I probably won't trade it, (Big probably) but out of curiousity, what would it get me?

PS: It's that one Zephilim was trading a while back.

That depends on what you want. i was the one you were going to compete with if he hadnt already accepted your offer. so what would you want?

Well, like I said, I probably wouldn't trade it (Sorry for taking it =[) I was just wondering what you valued it at. I also have a Manaphy Plush that Zephilim tossed in for sending late... Maybe she'd like that? =]

I dont think she wants the manaphy. i value the shaymin at $19 but am willing to go up to $17 if needed. just to let you know i cant buy right now sadly.

I'm sorry to say this, but I think I'm going to hold onto the plush for now. =[ Please LMK if you'd still do my other offer. And again sorry, I'd really like to trade it for your sister, but I have no way of getting another unless someone on here gets another. =[

Okay i can still consider the other one depending on what others ofer.

EDIT: but if you do ever decide to trade it just let me know.

Okay, will do. On the same note, please PM me if anyone beats my offer. ;]

Okay i am going to PM you now of what IFX's offer is though. i am not saying he beat you just to let you know that he is a contender.

hmmm....I was unaware you were interested in StarFBX, or I would have made this offer yesterday:

My:
Staraptor FB Lv. X
2 of my Arceus

Your:
Tangrowth Lv. X

lmk

RE: Tang X, Vire FB X, and a lot of Arceus Need Star FB X

anything for just star? i kind of want arceuss but not a large want. do you have a 2-1 line of it?

YourP1MP said:
Its highly unlikley. I make god offers at times and people just ignore it. I once offered two $20 level Xs, four $4 Rares, AND a call energy!!. That were ALL on their wants list!!

It was all for one card, Luxray Lv.X. And they still turned it down. I am done trying to impress people because in the end I don't believe people want to trade certain cards. they just put it there to get attention.

Anyway sorry for the rant. I just had to get that out of my system.

Ummm.... how about 2-1 Staraptor, Garchomp Sleeves, and Glaceon Lv.X?

I know what you mean, but I don't think they're not wanting to trade the cards, I just think they want a complete idiot to offer the world to them before they trade it...while what you offered was good, it probably wasn't enough, I bet if you had offered another X, they would've done it...people are really starting to get into the habit of value-gouging their cards

is that directed at me? i just traded my sally X for a Pikachu X and 3 uxies. is that a rip off?

richkid50000 said:
anything for just star? i kind of want arceuss but not a large want. do you have a 2-1 line of it?

no, I sure don't, I traded off my extra reg ones to Lord Atmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back