• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[W] Japanese Cards, Shadowless Holos [H] Charizard Star, Charizard ex, Lugia ex, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H] P!P Holo Collectors, KYUREM, FAs, Gold Stars, Shinings! [W] Tons & CYL!

Sorry, but I don't need anything else atm :( thanks!

Hey! Please CML for any Gold Star cards and 6 P!P Rewards Collector RH. Please LMK. Thanks!

I could do a P!P Collector for a Kyurem and Mew ex, let me know :)

What?! They cost that much!

Yeah, they cost a fair bit more than a regular Collector, like here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Collector-Foil-Holo-x2-Promo-Pokemon-Card-Mint-Players-Reward-/310370030947?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item48437ed563

Wow! So around $18 each? Dang.... My Kyruem is gone, sorry. I just updated my selling thread. Check that instead of the Trade thread. :)

I'm also interested in FA Victini, FA Thundurus, and Celebi Primes :)

How many Collector could I get for Kyogre EX?

I couldn't even do one, sorry, Kyogre EX is a low want and P!P Collectors are worth a lot :(

silentsword77 said:
Hmm, I think I would want a little more, as Celebi is sellable for roughly $18, which is just about what I value that Wailord at - would you be able to throw in the two Electrode Prime if I included a black FA Zekrom? Unfortunately, I don't have the 1st Ed. Mr. Mime anymore :(

I'm actually not sure and both of my Electrodes might be sold.

Going by eBay Completed Listings as well as TnT I would have to say I value Wailord ex just a little higher than Shining Celebi. Regardless, I'm sure we can work something out agreeable to both of us. What condition are your cards in by the way? Especially the Celebi as that's the main one I'm after. :p

Edit: Also, just curious, how much would you want me to add to my original offer?

At least Mint, but those are closer to Gem Mint.

Could you throw in any of those other 1st edition holos you listed earlier? To me, Wailord ex is about the same as Celebi, and all the 1st edition holos shouldn't be too far off in value. Let me know, thanks :)

I've thought it over and I think I can accept your values on Wailord ex and Shining Celebi. Tough decision for me but I can part with Wailord. I also noticed you have a Lapras from RS and so I was wondering if maybe I added another 1st ed. Holo we could work that into there. This seems pretty fair to me but lmk! :D

Here's a new offer:
Wailord ex
Sabrina (1st edition)
Erika's Venusaur (1st edition; NM)
Rocket's Zapdos (1st edition; NM+)

Your:
Shining Celebi (Unlimited)
Vaporeon (1st edition)
Snorlax (1st edition)
Lapras ex

That sounds good to me. Just so you know, Lapras ex isn't Gem Mint, there are a few scratches on the surface. If that's ok with you, PM me to confirm :)

I have these at least:
Raichu ex SS
Wailord ex SS
Lugia ex UF
Espeon ex UF

I like the stars/shinings/etc.

I still do need all of those, I can trade Shinings (excluding the 1st Ed. Shining Tyranitar which is involved in a trade) for them. Stars are both involved in trade at the moment. Any in particular you were interested in?

RE: [W] DRAGONITE Cards! [H] P!P Holo Collectors, KYUREM, FAs, Gold Stars, Shinings!

I saw in another thread that you have a RH Delta Species Gardy. I'm really interested in that and other stuff listed in my wants that you might have.
I've got some cards from the e-reader sets but I'll have to check to see exactly what I have that's not already on my list. I've still got a base Charizard too, I'm pretty sure. Please cml for other stuff you might want.

RE: [W] DRAGONITE Cards! [H] P!P Holo Collectors, KYUREM, FAs, Gold Stars, Shinings!

Yeah, I probably do have some of the other Gardevoir - please let me know what E-Series holos you have!

Oops, I must've traded them all or something, I have a bunch of rares/RH left but the only holo I have is Skyridge Magneton unless you want a RH Crystal Kabutops. I've also got the Base Set Charizard, but if you're interested in that I want to take a picture of it to make sure you're okay with it.

Also, I've got a shadowless Blastoise if you want to complete your "trinity". :p

I could use the Skyridge Crystal Kabutops and Base Charizard. Unfortunately, that Gardevoir from DS seems to be the only one I have, did you need anything else from me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back