• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[W] Japanese Cards, Shadowless Holos [H] Charizard Star, Charizard ex, Lugia ex, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [W] DRAGONITE Cards! [H] P!P Holo Collectors, KYUREM, FAs, Gold Stars, Shinings!

silentsword77 said:
I'm interested in these:

-RH Crystal Kabutops
-Mewtwo LV.X (Tin) x1

I'd like to do the Mewtwo for the Gardevoir and Gothitelle but I think that's too heavily in my favor, is there anything else I can add? Some trainers or DCEs or some other card?

Also, do you have any Gym1/2 Sabrina cards?

RE: [W] DRAGONITE Cards! [H] P!P Holo Collectors, KYUREM, FAs, Gold Stars, Shinings!

Well, I would love any other Lv. X I can get, perhaps whatever you value lowest :)

If not, holo Energy are always nice. Sadly, I don't -think- I have any Sabrina's card spares but I will check.

silentsword77 said:
Well, I would love any other Lv. X I can get, perhaps whatever you value lowest :)

If not, holo Energy are always nice. Sadly, I don't -think- I have any Sabrina's card spares but I will check.

Without a doubt the LV.X that I value lowest is that tin Empoleon that I have 3 of but I bet you don't want that :p
Though if you do then I can do the Mewtwo and Empoleon.

The only holo energies I have are one each of these
http://pokebeach.com/scans/ex-power-keepers/103-grass-energy.jpg
http://pokebeach.com/scans/ex-power-keepers/104-fire-energy.jpg
If you're more interested in those, I wouldn't mind trading them.

Let me know if you find any Sabrina stuff.
The only ones I actually need are Alakazam, Sabrina Holo, Gym 2 Abra #94, and Gym 2 Gastly #97.

RE: [W] Everything! [H] Zekrom EX, 6 P!P Holo Collectors, FAs, Gold Stars, Shinings!

My box of C/UC seems to be missing at the moment, and I don't have any spare Alakazams, sorry :(

For now, would you do my Gardevoir and Gothitelle for Mewtwo and Empoleon? :)

RE: [W] Everything! [H] Zekrom EX, 6 P!P Holo Collectors, FAs, Gold Stars, Shinings!

Hi would you be willing to check my list for Zekrom Ex? thank you so much.

I'm sorry, but the only things I am trading Zekrom EX for right now are my high wants :(

Fully updated! Now have 5 Catchers and 1 RH Catcher, and 3 Magnezone Prime.

silentsword77 said:
My box of C/UC seems to be missing at the moment, and I don't have any spare Alakazams, sorry :(

For now, would you do my Gardevoir and Gothitelle for Mewtwo and Empoleon? :)

Yeah. Never thought I'd get rid of any of those Empoleons.
Send me a PM, please~

PM'ed!

IMPORTANT: I seem to have misplaced a small box that was filled with cards. If anything I was going to trade you was in that box, I will let you know - mostly they were uncommons and commons, but I believe there was also some meta stuff in there.

CML for:
Zekrom EX (In title but not on list)
Catchers
Magnezone Prime
RH T/S/St

Sorry, I didn't see anything :(

Bump again! Still essentially looking for the same wants, but have a bunch of new ex cards and playables.

Hey, trainer. I want:

Shining Magikarp 1st Ed
Shining Tyranitar 1st Ed
Regice ex HL
Venusaur ex RG
Regirock ex EM

I have:

Mewtwo Star

I'll also look through my stuff tomorrow to see what else I still have that you want. Right now I'm thinking 2-3 of the above for the Mewtwo would be reasonable, since its condition is imperfect (not bad in the least - I'll list some issues with it).

Hey there - Mewtwo Star unfortunately isn't a big want at the moment, but please let me know if you have any of the ex's that I want :)

on an unrelated note, getting some duplicate Pokemon
Shiningsymbol.gif
soon - if anyone has my wants - ESPECIALLY Umbreon * and Espeon * - and is interested in any of these, let me know!

TRR Mudkip
Shiningsymbol.gif

TRR Torchic
Shiningsymbol.gif

TRR Treecko
Shiningsymbol.gif

UF Entei
Shiningsymbol.gif

UF Raikou
Shiningsymbol.gif

UF Suicune
Shiningsymbol.gif

DS Metagross
Shiningsymbol.gif

HP Gyarados
Shiningsymbol.gif

HP Mewtwo
Shiningsymbol.gif

HP Pikachu
Shiningsymbol.gif

CG Alakazam
Shiningsymbol.gif

CG Celebi
Shiningsymbol.gif

DF Mew
Shiningsymbol.gif

PK Flareon
Shiningsymbol.gif

PK Jolteon
Shiningsymbol.gif

PK Vaporeon
Shiningsymbol.gif

Im gonna need Raikou and Gyarados * lol idk if you'll find anything on my thread but i got some bulk and maybe throw ins from my thread you'd like :)

Bump! Expedition / Aquapolis / Skyridge holos remain a high want!

please cml for

x3 magnezone prime

Sorry, don't have any white ones.

New Gold Stars! Will probably only trade towards my specific wants:

1 TRR Mudkip
Shiningsymbol.gif

1 TRR Torchic
Shiningsymbol.gif

1 DX Latias
Shiningsymbol.gif

2 UF Entei
Shiningsymbol.gif

1 UF Raikou
Shiningsymbol.gif

1 UF Suicune
Shiningsymbol.gif

1 HP Gyarados
Shiningsymbol.gif

1 HP Mewtwo
Shiningsymbol.gif

1 CG Alakazam
Shiningsymbol.gif

1 DF Mew
Shiningsymbol.gif

1 PK Flareon
Shiningsymbol.gif

1 PK Jolteon
Shiningsymbol.gif

RE: [W] COBALION FA! [H] Mewtwo EX FA, Magnezone Prime, Gold Stars, Neo Shinings, & more!

New have: Mewtwo EX (Full Art!)

Will only trade toward high wants. Bring me the gold stars :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back