• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[W] Japanese Cards, Shadowless Holos [H] Charizard Star, Charizard ex, Lugia ex, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [W] DRAGONITE Cards! [H] P!P Holo Collectors, KYUREM, FAs, Gold Stars, Shinings!

From the BW sets I'm looking for both Gothitelles and all three Lilligants, regular and RH versions of each. Have any?

RE: [H] P!P Holo Collectors, KYUREM, FAs, Gold Stars, Shinings! [W] Tons & CYL!

silentsword77 said:
I'm also interested in FA Victini, FA Thundurus, and Celebi Primes :)

Hi again. I am in need of a Kyruem. Playing 6 corners. I have 2 Thudorus FA and x3 FA Victini. Please LMK what we can do. Thanks!

Forte said:
From the BW sets I'm looking for both Gothitelles and all three Lilligants, regular and RH versions of each. Have any?

I do have one Holo Gothitelle #47 (the good one, with ability). But unfortunately, that and the Gem Mint DS Gardevoir is all I have that you need :(

Let me know what we can do! :)

Lil Wayne said:
Hi again. I am in need of a Kyruem. Playing 6 corners. I have 2 Thudorus FA and x3 FA Victini. Please LMK what we can do. Thanks!

Interested in FA Victini, will trade Kyurem and something else for Mew ex and a FA Victini.

RE: [W] DRAGONITE Cards! [H] P!P Holo Collectors, KYUREM, FAs, Gold Stars, Shinings!

What would I be adding for a Holo Collector? Or a Holo energy pack?

Do you think you could throw in a FA Terrakion and a Celebi Prime if I add in the sealed promo holographic Energy pack?

silentsword77 said:
I do have one Holo Gothitelle #47 (the good one, with ability). But unfortunately, that and the Gem Mint DS Gardevoir is all I have that you need :(

Let me know what we can do! :)

Are you sure the Gardevoir is RH? The name is in gold font and it says ex Delta Species on the corner of the picture? I gotta make sure because the RH is the only one I need and they really made regular holos look like RHs in that set.

Yes. It does have gold font and set name; I have a regular one too, which is why I could tell :p

Then I must have it +_+
Is there anything I can interest you in besides the Kabutops and Charizard? I'd prefer to hold on to them unless I need to trade them.
I was gonna update my list of pre-DP cards tonight if you'd prefer looking through those rather than newer stuff.

Sure, please do that and let me know you've updated! :D

silentsword77 said:
Do you think you could throw in a FA Terrakion and a Celebi Prime if I add in the sealed promo holographic Energy pack?

How about the Collectors?

If you want a P!P Collector, then my offer is my:

1 Kyurem
1 P!P Collector

for

1 Mew ex
1 FA Victini
1 FA Terrakion
2 FA "N"

Please let me know, thanks :)

silentsword77 said:
Interested in FA Victini, will trade Kyurem and something else for Mew ex and a FA Victini.

Okay, so can we do FA Victini and Mew EX, for your Kyurem and TSD. LMK

Do you think you could throw in a Hydreigon? If so, we have a deal :)

So, what would the end deal be? Also, the values.

Your:

Mew ex ~ 7
Victini FA ~ 7
Hydreigon ~ 2

My:

Kyurem ~ 12
TSD ~ 4

Lol. I have never seen those prices before. Well, Pm me then. I am over 100% Mew is Mint.

silentsword77 said:
Sure, please do that and let me know you've updated! :D

'lo.
Sorry for the wait. I finished updating my list, but I'm not sure how much changed XP
Regardless, please take a look and let me know if there's anything there old or new that you're interested in. Thanks.

I'm interested in these:

-RH Crystal Kabutops
-Mewtwo LV.X (Tin) x1

IMPORTANT - if you have Gold Stars or anything else on my priority list, I ~can~ get the following and trade them to you!

- NDE Reshiram EX (FA)
- NDE Zekrom EX (FA)
- NDE Shiny Hydreigon
- NDE Shiny Chandelure
- NDE Arcanine STAFF Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back