• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Want Flygon Lv x, Flygon family From RR or The japanese set, and Lots more Have A lot of lv X cards

Which Deck should I build

• Total voters
RE: EASTBAY trade Thread, Come check out My Cards Great trades her I have all your wants

hmmmm...what LV X's are you interested in?

RE: EASTBAY trade Thread, Come check out My Cards Great trades her I have all your wants

ill tell u what
can u just give me the 2 frosslasses instead
ill give u a ghood ref then
lmk

Hmm my wants check em out

YUYUman
Yeah it does sound fair because I really did send but I didnt know at the time it wasnt safe to send cash
so it probably gotten stolen, PM your address again Sorry about all this

Um ill trade you RH cynthias What do you have from my wants?

Hmm I dont really need that right now DO you have any of my wants like That I need?
Like IDK I dont need RH cards right now just cards I can use, Claydol, Riachu SF idk crap liek that

EastbayTrainer said:
Hmm I don't really need that right now DO you have any of my wants like That I need?
Like IDK I don't need RH cards right now just cards I can use, Claydol, Riachu SF idk crud liek that
I have raichu but its japanese would you do that?

hmm Japanese. . . how many do you have ?

dangit do you have anymore cards that woud go into a riachu deck?

hmm maybe Do you have any of my supporters or trainer wants

hmm Sounds okay so jap raichu sf and googleanes right?

EastbayTrainer said:
hmm Sounds okay so Japanese raichu sf and googleanes right?
I guess... I need roseannes so is it ok if i keep it?

well i need a googleanes also lol im trading you a RH cynthias here you know. . .

What can you add in with your RH Kingdra for my Kingdra regular holo?

Um nothing its gonna be a kingdra for kingdra trade nothing else

Back