• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Want Flygon Lv x, Flygon family From RR or The japanese set, and Lots more Have A lot of lv X cards

Which Deck should I build

• Total voters
RE: EASTBAY trade Thread, Come check out My Cards Great trades her I have all your wants

That's not worth the shipping cost.

RE: EASTBAY trade Thread, Come check out My Cards Great trades her I have all your wants

Okay, you dont usually send out of US, but think about it, please.
I have:
Leafeon lv. X x1(jap)
Stark mountain x1
Claydol x2(1xRH)

Bebe's Search
Rosannes Research
Rare Candies
Felicity's Drawing
Night Maintenence
Leafeon ( bind down )
Glaceon ( snow cloak )
Gliscor Lv. X
Gliscor (normally holo, but theme deck version)

I want cash. PM me for your prices for each.

hmm how about you give me the prices first so i see what you value them at.

and There is no Charizard LV x. . .

Updated wants

RE: EASTBAY trade Thread, Wants, Riachu Lv x and Riachu SF x3 Haves IDk check me out

wait did you eman charizard Ex

RE: EASTBAY trade Thread, Wants, Riachu Lv x and Riachu SF x3 Haves IDk check me out

Leafeon lv. X x1(Japanese) 32$
Stark mountain x1 2$
Claydol x2(1xRH) -offer-

Bebe's Search 3$
Rosannes Research 3$
Rare Candies 3$
Felicity's Drawing 3$
Night Maintenence 2$
Leafeon ( bind down ) 3.5$
Glaceon ( snow cloak ) 3$
Gliscor Lv. X 25$
Gliscor (normally holo, but theme deck version) 3$

Something like that?
We can discuss about them, if they do not suite you.

hmm are your only interested in selling?

Would you trade my Raichu or Leafeon LV X for the charizard ex that is bent?

Acutally yes just because I like you ( no homo ) and because you seem to have great grammer lol,
Do you have a machamp sf at all lol ( idk why but i want them because other people do is this how cards get hyped lol )
so what kidna trade where you thinking ?

I do not understand what you are talking about...I have 11 machamp SF in Japanese, but I was wondering if you wanted the Raichu X or Leafeon LV X for the charizard ex?

hmm yeah lol WOW that is a lot how did you get so many
well hmm are you willing to throw in 3 machamp sf?
and yes I want either leafeon lv x or raichu Im still deciding hmm
well Do i have anymore of your wants?

also wants updated

Yeah, I could throw in the machamps...however I just ordered them so, I will probably have them before next week.

Could I have a picture of the charizard ex?

PS: IF! I do not get the Machamps, are there any other cards you are looking for? (I Have 3 JPN Raichu SF)

yeah thats cool let me try to get this thing people call scanners working lol umm give me one second okay?

and Most likely Ill be sending first Because I like to sends the cards ASAP so I dont have to worry about them lol

No problem...I should be on for around 1/2 an hour longer as it is 11:30 PM!

haha yeah hmm I dont know how to photo bucket thigns can I e mail the picture to you ?

Alright. Looks cool to me. Any trade ideas?!

YEah ahha sorry im Just very Adhd haha
well right now my non lv X needs are
3 raichu sf
3 machamp sf
1 claydol
lv x needs are
machamp lv x
raichu lv x
leafeon lv x x2 ( i know you only have one but letting you know )

and NO i dont want all thsoe fo rcahr Ex haha just letting you know what im looking for

Back