• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Want Flygon Lv x, Flygon family From RR or The japanese set, and Lots more Have A lot of lv X cards

Which Deck should I build

• Total voters
RE: EASTBAY trade Thread, Wants, Riachu Lv x and Riachu SF x3 Haves IDk check me out

How about:

Charizard ex

for my:

Raichu X
2 Raichu SF

RE: EASTBAY trade Thread, Wants, Riachu Lv x and Riachu SF x3 Haves IDk check me out

that sounds great, anything else you want?
do you have pichu Sf,and one more , SO trade is final ill send you a pm with my address is that alright?

unless you want to make one big trade to save on postage lol

I sort of want TSD and Rhyperior X pack, considering Rhy is a tin, I won't trade much, but sure, PM me to finalize!

well yeah im willing to trade ryhp X ( pack ) cause i KNow ill lnever use it, what are you willing to trade fo ryhp X ?

Uhhhh...well, what do you want for it?

I mean I don't really have any X's I want to trade for it except empoleon X misprint...

HAhA I hate empoleon cause it killed me haha,
hmm well since I cant decide We will do the Charizard EX trade now so Im sending you a PM with my addy
and it is getting late for you LOL

Thanks...HW at 12:17 am...UGHHHH!

Yeah So Thanks for the trade Im gonna mail out tommorow
if its possible I already have a letter ready lol
and omg its only 9 19 here and im tired dam time change

Agreed...Great trade and I hope I can skip school tommorow =)

Im interested in your:

Charizard Ex

I have all your wants. And Kirlia

So t tar master you want Ryhp Lv x now?
and sorry mr sally i traded it. . .

Yes I want it...interested in any IFDS shinies?

hmm do you have any of my wants?
like top wants im looking for are
claydol x1
Raichu sf x1
Pichu sf x4
machamp sf x3
Conductive Quarry x3
rosannes x1
Luxury ball x1 ( rh only )
Shiny duskull

lv x needs
Machamps lv x lol

I have 1 claydol...reluctant to trade it though!

RE: EASTBAY trade Thread, Wants, Machamp Lv x and Machamp x3 Haves IDk check me out

hmm I do liek claydols they are delecious well why you think of an offer
EVERYONE read my new rules as of I updated my thread so Read them please

and How do you get rid Of polls that one is so old now. . . Someone please tell me how to get rid off it. Or can mods please do that So I can make a new one Please and thank you

RE: EASTBAY trade Thread, Wants, Machamp Lv x and Machamp x3 Haves IDk check me out

so t tar master whats our trade?

Can one of the mods somehow take off My poll ?

This thread is the thing that goes BUMP in the night

wow no trades > t tar master do you still want Ryhperior lv x?

You are not allowed to keep double posting like you have been doing. Those double posts are counted as bumps, so this means you have more than the allowed 3 bumps her week allowed. This is going to be your only warning, next time this happens you will be banned. If needed reread the rules.

Thanks

okay sorry I forgot I just hate when people dont reply to trades we have going on my thread and I have to remind them,
and you spell Per wrong
" 3 bumps HER " is what you put idk why im tripping about grammer but its cause of this grammer thing

Back