• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Want Flygon Lv x, Flygon family From RR or The japanese set, and Lots more Have A lot of lv X cards

Which Deck should I build

• Total voters
RE: W/ GLACEON lv X you have no idea what I will trade for it H/ Your wildest dreams in a card

How about for claydol and Evo wish phion??

RE: W/ GLACEON lv X you have no idea what I will trade for it H/ Your wildest dreams in a card

For a Dialga MD? You must be out of your mind!!!!!! Woah, not even a Cladol or a Phione, just a rare! Thats it!

well its a good rare its all holo and stuff lol and people want it and I only trade for stuff on my wants now

Yea, whatever. When you are ready to make a good deal, talk to me sometime.

Do you have anymore of my wants???

EastbayTrainer said:
well its a good rare its all holo and stuff lol and people want it and I only trade for stuff on my wants now

well i have a glaceon lv. x mint.

what is this deal that your going to give me for it then?

DAn ..well What do you want ?? tell me what cards you want and we can work out a trade okay>??
I tottaly need a Glaceon lv. X

Pika.. Um what holo fighting energy what set??

RE: W/ GLACEON lv X you have no idea what i will trade for it H/ Your wildest dreams in a card

two unopened packs or Pre release Sleeves ( darkrai and galceon/leafeon )

LVL X/EX/REALLY rare
2. Kingdra ex x5
4. Electivire Lv. X

Majestic Dawn

Holos
Kabutops
Cresselia

Rev Holos
Super Scoop Up
Infernape
Buneary
Torterra
Turtwig 77/100
Zapdos
Manectric
Plusle
Piplup 72/100
glaceon 5/100

MONEY
PSP System

Van>> Ill trade you Electivire Lv. X for it , or ill trade you Super Scoop Up
Infernape
Buneary
Torterra
aLL rh for Glaceon is that cool??\

Pika pants.. hmm any mroe of my wants??

RE: W/ GLACEON lv X you have no idea what i will trade for it H/ Your wildest dreams in a card

cml for tsd

Do you have any of my wants???

I have 3 Holos Energy (Psychic, Water, Metal, Fire and Grass), have Gallade, Garchomp and Gible Reverse Holos and Porygon Z, Porygon 2 and Porygon Reverse Holos!

what you want?

WOW i almost traded a scammer...

RE: W/ GLACEON lv X you have no idea what i will trade for it H/ Your wildest dreams

um not any other ones of ur wants
could u make a offer though
lmk
my post was on page 18

hmm what set holo energies??/
and you dont have any of my wants??

Do you ?? and has everyone else seen my offers??

Please check my WAnts for trades guy

I havent been able to send any of my trades sorry... My mom is out of town and she takes me to the post office...
So real sorry about the delay i will send a Sorry card ( usually when this happens I send like a extra BEBEs search or Rare candy )

Updated WAnts AGAIN... also Anyoen who has a trade with me please PM again with details all my Letters got mixed up and what goes where now... Stupid mail...

Back