• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Want Flygon Lv x, Flygon family From RR or The japanese set, and Lots more Have A lot of lv X cards

Which Deck should I build

• Total voters
RE: Wants, Heatran Lv X, Infernape ( fighting type ), other stuff and have what you want

i need money by tonight ill sell heatran lvx $16

RE: Wants, Heatran Lv X, Infernape ( fighting type ), other stuff and have what you want

Androman
Ill trade you
my
Gliscor HOLO
Bellossom x2
vileplume

for
your
Magnezone lv.X
Stark mountain ( is it RH )

Divine Light
hmm do you have any better of my wants?

Kira7
Ill trade you all teh reverse holos you listed
for infernape IFDS x2

Dudeman1993
hmm ill give you 10 $ ???

Abaxter
ANything else you want from me??

C'Mon. You're serious? NO DEAL. Right now, I'll sell it for 30 and might dock some.

30 is way to much highest ill go ia 15 and ill throw in some reasonable cards

RE: Wants, Heatran Lv X, Infernape ( fighting type ), Kingdra x4, and Other stuff please check Out my Thread so We can t

2 Lv. Xs and a Holo for 2 Holos and a Rare Card? That's good is it not. I haven't been able to buy any Legends Awakened whatsoever. The store is always out. The 2 Infernape are the only ones I have.

RE: Wants, Heatran Lv X, Infernape ( fighting type ), Kingdra x4, and Other stuff please check Out my Thread so We can t

EastbayTrainer said:
Androman
Ill trade you
my
Gliscor HOLO
Bellossom x2
vileplume

for
your
Magnezone lv.X
Stark mountain ( is it RH )
Seriously, do you think I fell on my head while I was little??
Otherwise, you wouldn't do such stupid, unrealistic and unfair offer.
My:
Magnezone Lv X
Stark Mountain
Infernape Lv X

Your:
Uxie Lv X
TSD

LMK, thanks.

How about:

My:
Infernape ( IFDS will take japanese ) x1
Claydol x1
Bucks reaining x2
felecities Drawing x1
regice x1
Glaceon ( snow cloak ) x1

Your:
TSD

Counter if you want.

CML for Uxie LvX and TSD. You in the US?

My
x1 Infernape Lv.X
x1 Infernape IFDS
x1 Rayquaza LA
x1 Stark Mountain RH
x1 Heatran (Japanese)

Your:
x1 RH Cynthia's Feelings
x1 Uxie Lv.X

I know that is a little unfair for you, so just CML and see if there is anything else you want.

If you don't want to give thouse two up, I do sell my cards.

Androman>
Hmm i really cant trade TSD or UXIE at the moment cause they are both decked Anything else you would like?

ESP>
is there anything else youw ant besides TSD ?

Muddy>
Yeah i live in the US but you dont have any of my wants do you??

Abaxter>
Ill trade you Cynthias RH for Infernape IFDs deal?

Sorry, Uxie Lv X and TSD are the only things I'm interested in. and my offer is pretty fair. LMK.

NOt really TSD and UXIE are in HIGH ass demand they are the top LV X status cards right now so you would have to offer way more

Magnezone Lv. X + Stark Mountain = TSD
Infernape Lv. X + *something more you pick from my list* = Uxie Lv. X

LMK!

CML for STD

STD... as in "Sexually Transmitted Disease"?
Matt, that's just being perv you know... ^^

I just have 3 Kingdra (not for trade most likely) and 2 of Glaceon and LEafeon.

TSD and Uxie Lv. X is all I want.

check my list for
Time space Distortion
Magnezone x2

to EVERYONE who wants TSD, If you really want it then offer me 4 kingdras seriously all holo if you can get me four mint kingdras you will have such a good chance of getting STD i mean TSD haha

And Uxie Lv. X its decked right now but ill trade it for areally good offer, dont offer me an infernape lv x or something i can in a tin .

SO to everyone else

rethink your offers okay?

Back