• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Want Flygon Lv x, Flygon family From RR or The japanese set, and Lots more Have A lot of lv X cards

Which Deck should I build

• Total voters
RE: EASTBAY trade Thread, Come check out My Cards Great trades her I have all your wants

Sorry it is a Zard EX but they are only worth 80-90$ these days and yours is bent.

So no it is not worth a glacy X a leafy X and a claydol.

Look me up if you decide you want to trade it at a more reasonable rate.

RE: EASTBAY trade Thread, Come check out My Cards Great trades her I have all your wants

CML for charizard EX

I like the leafeon and Glaceon Lv X
English or jap Eitehr one I liek it But english i would like more but it doesnt matter what langauge

Can you possibly show me a picture of the Charizard EX?

Thanx

Uuumm No, they are worth more than your Charizard, as you said it is damaged.
And if you read above my wants its says exactly what you shouldn't ask for.
I will only trade my leafeon for another Skymin lv.X, and Glaceons are not worth much to me, but I can get things that I am able to USE with it.

Um IDK how to do that I can try to scan it and post a pic up for you guys
But i have no idea how to work this scanner Ill post one when i figure out how to use the scanner

I wasnt asking for both lol I just said I liked em

Well did you see anything reasonable for it?
The only extra lv.X's I can trade are Gardivor, Gliscor, and Magnazone.

well I really like glaceon just cause its a long story and I dont feel like boring the life out of you lol
hmm well
You wont trade glaceon lv X at all?

Well I will, just because I like charizard, but I would really like to trade Glacy for things that I need..
Like Bronzong SF, or Dusknior lv.X.

Hmm good point well, Give me an offer then

Gliscor lv.X for Charizard EX?

am i ever getting my money
im neg reffing u if i dont get a answer iver been more then patience
its been 5 months now
i want my money
i want it either in cards or in money so lmk
thanks

Omg havent we been over this like 4 or 5 times i sent your stuff its not my fault its not safe to send cash seriously ill send you the kingdra back then dam.

How badly bent is the charizard ex?

The bend is from the Resistance marker to right under charmelean, So the Pic isnt damage at all haha
which is the cool part

How much do you value it at?

You know I really dont know haha Its a card but I guess a rare valuable card even if not Mint so idk haha its not like exodia or something

Back