Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 3 Start. 15 Votes to kill Ends 3/14

Ok, well if he wants to go. I hope he's wolf and isnt trying to play us.

[/font]
Well I decided on my vote.

Vote:Electimortar

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 3 Start. 15 Votes to kill Ends 3/14

Sigh no edits. Not even double posts

You guys, when a person says vote for him when he could easily ask to be replaced means he/she is either an idiot or is doing this for a reason (possibly regarding his role). He doesn't need to be voted out, he can ask to be replaced which means that he's most likely asking to be voted off for a reason such as getting some sort of powers when he dies or maybe killing 1 (or 2 or 3 or however many) person when he dies. Who knows? But voting for him seems like a bad idea, imo.

Electimortar has been acting suspiciously the last couple of days. I wonder if he is trying to be suicidal so that he can trigger a revenge role.

Lenny said:
You guys, when a person says vote for him when he could easily ask to be replaced means he/she is either an idiot or is doing this for a reason (possibly regarding his role). He doesn't need to be voted out, he can ask to be replaced which means that he's most likely asking to be voted off for a reason such as getting some sort of powers when he dies or maybe killing 1 (or 2 or 3 or however many) person when he dies. Who knows? But voting for him seems like a bad idea, imo.

exactly. if he actually wanted to leave, he would just ask for a replacement.

Hey Z-Man, I don't know about everyone else but I know for sure that some of the players willl be gone over the weekend for states. IDK what you want to do about this but I would expect that you could lose a big chunck of the players over that 2 day period. Maybe you could extend the day until monday so people that had states would have a day to catch up and finish off the day?

@PKB: I think that is a good idea extending the deadline.

It does seem strange for him to be asked to voted out. It might be better to vote someone else, but I'm not sure.

Electimortar is certainly interesting. It could be a revenge role, but up until now I have never seen someone to essentially use a "suicide bomb". I find it somewhat unlikely that this is actually true because it is just that: unlikely. On the flipside, is Electimortar is telling the truth, we shouldn't hesitate to lynch him. I mean, do we really have any better leads than this one? Sure, a suicide role might get triggered by him, but isn't the chance of a wolf lynch so much better? So the question is, do we let Electimortar live and let him get replaced and let a possible wolf live? Or do we lynch the wolf know, accepting that it might mean a possible townie (or Werewolf) death?

Another thing that we have to worry about is the random roulette that z-man promised at the beginning of the game. I'd rather lynch someone who says they're a wolf than lynch some random person if we can't come to an agreement.

guys, i don't think he's telling the truth. remember when he randomly voted for gengar the baller? he was probably trying to get himself lynched.

Would rather see him replaced THB. WE can always look into his claims.

I don't have a revenge roll. And voting me off would be good ;].

oh well. Sorry for beng inactive. But looking around,
VOTE:electimortar

Name me in for replacement.

I can't believe it, how many WW games I have missed?

And what was the last time I played on beach?

/me slaps self.

^A bunch. Such a n00b ;P

look, electimortar, if you want to die so badly, just reveal what Z-man sent you in a PM and you will be modkilled.
If you don't do this, I will believe that you have some scheme of yours and won't vote for you.

Vote: Undecided

Is this alll that happened over the weekend?

Zman do we get an extra day beacuse of states like I suggested.

vote:electmortar

dont want a dice flip and hes our best lead.

look, everyone, unvote. If Electimortar is the only one voting for himself he will still get lynched but noone will get killed with him.
I am still Undecided

What!? Why are you defending him? We have like 7-8 hourse left in the day. He is our only lead and claims to be a wolf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back