Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 3 Start. 15 Votes to kill Ends 3/14

So, what do you guys think is the best thing to do here? Lynch either Lenny or dmaster and see what happens? That doesn't sound like a good plan to me, lynching one or the other just because it seems like their roles are connected.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 3 Start. 15 Votes to kill Ends 3/14

There does seem to be a lot of helpful roles around, but remember, anyone can be lying. I say we wait to make sure we go back over the clues before we vote on anyone.

Put down that remote

PokeKid Brandon said:
That is impossible. One of them HAS to be lying, as they both claim to have "powers". Like I said, foolproof.

What if they share a power? and what prevents them from being in a group together and both having powers? And I must have missed something beacuse I don't see how you connected those 2 together...

I have a feeling I can get past your defenses.

A hint how:
I always make like indigo kangaroos eating lolipops in zoo.
[/quote]

Cool. If you can get by the defense, it will make things easier for me. Also, if anyone else can get by the defense, please look into my role. That way if one of you is killed during the night, the secret can still be revealed.

Anyway, what I was saying is that oyeah claims that dmaster is a townie and dragonexpert claims he is a wolf. Clearly, there is something fishy about this picture. One of them, if not both of them, have to be lying. Therefore, by lynching dmaster, we can see who is telling the truth. A wolf lynch is inevitable after that. Foolproof.

Plan seems pretty good at this point. now that I see what you guys are talking about.

Vote:Dmaster

I shall regret this day for years to come. I am sooooooooo sorrrrrreh for doing this. And I am sorry for dragging you into this, dmaster :'( but I WILL HELP WIN THIS FOR THE SAKE OF THE TOWN, you can count on it! But currently my hands are tied so I must do the inevitable and the horrible.
VOTE: Dmaster
sorry :'(

dragonexpert said:
I think this proves that Lenny and dmaster are both wolves. They must have some kind of alliance and this would make sense at least to me.

Lol, how does this prove we are wolves? How stupid do you think a wolf would be to say "Hey don't die kthnx". Also if he is a wolf wouldn't I be able to talk to him without posting on the thread? Even if wolves couldn't, I wouldn't be such an idiot and blatantly post out like that. Maybe my role has to do with something else. Cuz y'know, he's in a place that made him type with only three letters.

oyeah for some reason there seeemed to be alot of acting in that. Trying to make himself look like a townier to hard IMO.

I think oyeah is a townie. He tooke the time to figure out about 3 for the Pink Geek.

He could be throwing us off because he's in some faction with the Pink Geek. There's really no way to be sure unless you're a seer.

Hey n00blets! Dmaster is in the funhouse. For all intents and purposes, he's dead at the moment. He's already been repremended for posting. You can't vote him.

Unvote: gengar the baller
vote: Lenny

Well, that basically means Lenny is innocent. I mean, if dmaster is basically dead, how is Lenny still living? I don't know how the fun house works in that regard, but Lenny certainly seems a little more innocent now. In any case, my previous theory just got OBJECTED. Now I really feel like a nublet...

Anyway, Electimortar had his chance to explain himself the first time around, and he just keeps voting for people anyway. The only way to stop it, I believe, is to lynch him. Unless, of course, he suddenly has a change of heart and decides to come clean.

He goes out and votes for me with no proof. Very suspicious.

unvote: Lenny
Vote: PokeChamp

Lol, I have a feeling he's not allowed to say anything but post who he is voting for or not. Or else he'd be doing something other than voting :s

That's probably true, I never thought about that. However, for the mot part, I don't think that there's a lot of evidence against some of the people he's voting, like gengar the baller.

Well, why else would someone just vote people, its quite strange probably has to do with a role. I think PokeChamp would aid the town, more than hurt it.

If I gave away my role, that would prove to everyone that I was indeed correct with dmaster being a wolf. I still think that dmaster and Lenny were in some kind of alliance based off of how Lenny posted in combination with my ability. That being said I have to go with
Vote:Lenny

who says pokechamp hasn't been lying the whole time? my vote stay's the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back