Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 3 Start. 15 Votes to kill Ends 3/14

I knew it. Pokechamp is the town's leader. (Read my previous posts)

Excalibur is the sword that belonged to King Arthur. The holder of Excalibur is the king. Pokechamp has suggested that he is the king.

He might be at arms with the Pink Geek. Could Pokechamp be Obama?

The fact the Pink Geek has a sword and Pokechamp has suggested he might have a sword then it could mean that they are fighting against each other.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 3 Start. 15 Votes to kill Ends 3/14

@ Ice Espeon:

You are getting warmer. I'm glad that if I get lynched by the town, at least you'll see I was brutally honest.

The only thing that you are mistaken on is that I don't have my sword... yet. The update is always about events that happened in the night or day, so the latest one makes me believe that "especially xylophones can always light intelligent babies even really" is very close to returning to its true owner. I have a feeling that the weapon was given to someone other than myself.

Pokechamp, are you cursed from saying "excalibur"?

YATTA ZE!!!one1!
If everyone's goal is to destroy the Pink Geek (like mine), I might've found some evidence to the PG's identity. IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH THE NUMBER 3. The Geek's weapon was the YataGarasu, named for a legendary three-legged raven. Next is the fact that "Nevermore" has 3 syllables. DMaster, of whom was held captive by the PG, was found in CAN-A-DA (3 AGAIN) talking in three letter words. So then I checked the order of those playing today. The third person to sign up was The Power of THREE!! I am not too sure if I am on the right track so
VOTE: Undecided

ESP said:
Pokechamp, are you cursed from saying "excalibur"?

No, I'm just trying to tell you guys my role without quoting anything directly from my role, thus legally revealing myself. It's amazing how much Werewolf is like a court of law. ._.

oyeah1988 said:
YATTA ZE!one1!
If everyone's goal is to destroy the Pink Geek (like mine), I might've found some evidence to the PG's identity. IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH THE NUMBER 3. The Geek's weapon was the YataGarasu, named for a legendary three-legged raven. Next is the fact that "Nevermore" has 3 syllables. DMaster, of whom was held captive by the PG, was found in CAN-A-DA (3 AGAIN) talking in three letter words. So then I checked the order of those playing today. The third person to sign up was The Power of THREE!! I am not too sure if I am on the right track so
VOTE: Undecided

That's a great find, actually. While at the moment we can only assume it as coincidence, we should, in the future, look for more signs revolving around the number three.

Ok, I'm back. I was hoping for PokeChamp to post explaining himself. ;P

Anyways, I like oyeah's lead.

UNVOTE: PokeChamp

PokeChamp is the most suspisious player right now. I don't see a reason to vote for him yet. He wanted to get rid of Shade which was well didnt help the town at all.

Electimortar said:
Vote: gengar the baller

I'd like to know your reasoning behind this. Please explain.

who evr put mee enn the fun plc wil die

dms out

dmaster said:

dms out

There's the three again. Three letters. Maybe The Power of Three isn't that bad of a lead...

In other news I cannot figure out: Why would Obama go to NASA and have a green outline? Also could Sarah Palin and the Geek be connected somehow? What I mean is that she ordered a multi trillion dollar attack on this derpaderp (tri meaning 3)

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 1 Start. 19 Votes to Kill. Day ends 2-27

I have a small lead. It's a cold one, but not quite dead yet. Guy89 was left alone after night 1. I believe that he is a wolf. Here are 2 pieces of evidence:

Guy89 said:
Ok, Shoyru is annoting me with his questions so for now

Vote: Shoyru
This probably will change, but just for now. :)

He is making a stupid excuse to get a vote. He is purposely trying to vote out a person who he knows is innocent. He's just hoping to get lucky. I mean seriously, why vote for me for being a noob?

Guy89 said:
For the please of Wailerman

Vote: WailmerMan

Again, getting stupid excuses to vote. He just wants to "please Wailerman". I see him hoping that enough people will vote for Wailerman that WM will get lynched. If he was a townie, why would he be voting so recklessly? I think that Guy got lucky that WM took the bullet for him. Now, I'm aiming another shell at him. Guy, how are you going to dodge this time?

Crap. Just found out that he's already dead. Will post another theory in a little while.

oyeah1988 said:
In other news I cannot figure out: Why would Obama go to NASA and have a green outline? Also could Sarah Palin and the Geek be connected somehow? What I mean is that she ordered a multi trillion dollar attack on this derpaderp (tri meaning 3)

Sarah palin and the pink geek are not connected

dmaster said:

dms out

You better survive the Funhouse. If you don't... :(

Remember guys and gals...do not edit your post ever.

There are three possible explanations to explain the blood appearing on Pokechamp for the second night in a row:
1) The blood is his and he bled due to fighting. Therefore, it is highly likely that he is The Pink Geek.
2) The blood is not his but the person he is fighting with. However, from the narrative it seems like Pokechamp has gotten into fights with 2 different people.
3) The Pink Geek is framing Pokechamp somehow; probably via his minions and/or underlings.

Zman- I may not be on for a week. Don't count on it, unless there's Internet there. I will post tonight if there is

oyeah1988 said:
In other news I cannot figure out: Why would Obama go to NASA and have a green outline?

When did anyone say anything about Obamao or NASA?

Lenny said:
You better survive the Funhouse. If you don't... :(
I think this proves that Lenny and dmaster are both wolves. They must have some kind of alliance and this would make sense at least to me.

z-man said:
Finally, people claim to have seen Former President Obama in the US NASA base. He, supposedly, had a green outline to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back