Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 3 Start. 15 Votes to kill Ends 3/14

I really don't think lenny has a reason not to explain his vote. Nothing was said in the update, and he was posting fine before.

but, until some solid evidence comes up my vote will be

Vote: Undecided[\b]

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 3 Start. 15 Votes to kill Ends 3/14

sillykyle! said:
who says pokechamp hasn't been lying the whole time? my vote stay's the same

And if I'm telling the truth? Your logic absolutely fails; you focus one on side when you fail to document the other. And haven't I been honest this entire game? Why would I be anymore suspicious than anyone else, just because of a night update? Never in the history of Werewolf games has a night update revealed the identity of the bad guy, unless of course he was lynched and/or killed by someone else. Why would this game be any exception? The blood must mean something else, something I myself don't even understand, but I fear the town may lynch me before we figure out the mystery. If you won't listen to me, then listen to an old proverb: actions speak louder than words. Have my actions been in the wrong? I think you can't say they have been without taking on a ton of dishonesty.

PokeChamp said:
And if I'm telling the truth? Your logic absolutely fails; you focus one on side when you fail to document the other. And haven't I been honest this entire game? Why would I be anymore suspicious than anyone else, just because of a night update? Never in the history of Werewolf games has a night update revealed the identity of the bad guy, unless of course he was lynched and/or killed by someone else. Why would this game be any exception? The blood must mean something else, something I myself don't even understand, but I fear the town may lynch me before we figure out the mystery. If you won't listen to me, then listen to an old proverb: actions speak louder than words. Have my actions been in the wrong? I think you can't say they have been without taking on a ton of dishonesty.

did you read shade's role? it said the person would be marked the next day.

pokemon99 said:
I really don't think lenny has a reason not to explain his vote. Nothing was said in the update, and he was posting fine before.

but, until some solid evidence comes up my vote will be

Vote: Undecided[\b]

You're using the wrong slash. it's "/" not "\".

Sillykyle : But PokeChamp wasn't the only person marked, was he? Pokekid Brandon and Shoyru were both marked, but you don't want to vote for either of them for that, do you?

Yeah, I wasn't the only person who was marked. And I have had the pink blood twice in a row now. It couldn't possibly be Shade's role twice, could it? Therefore, I think that Shade performed a background check on me, and he must have assumed that it was his role that did that to me. I suspect the pink blood may not actually be his doing. Unless he is working from beyond the grave? If you think that sounds silly, it is because it is silly. You have about as little evidence to vote me off as a bowling ball is sharp.

dragonexpert said:
If I gave away my role, that would prove to everyone that I was indeed correct with dmaster being a wolf. I still think that dmaster and Lenny were in some kind of alliance based off of how Lenny posted in combination with my ability. That being said I have to go with
Vote:Lenny

That's interesting. But this is werewolf, we can't go off of what just one person says to be true. You'll need to convince more people than just by saying "If everybody knew my role, we'd kill all the wolves."

Wow, this is all really confusing. People have red eyes, broken bones, and there are theories flying around. What I am wondering about is the random diamond. What on Earth does that mean?

The pattern of threes is interesting. It seems so big that it almost seems like it's impossible to be accidental. But what does it really mean?

It seems like there is a lot of suspicious things going on, but it's impossible to decide who to vote for now.

Vote: Undecided

Unvote: Lenny
Vote: The Power of Three

Btw Lenny I can say anything. I'm a wolf, I just don't feel like playing anymore though, so vote me.

Hmm... Pokechamp was originally under suspicion. But now, the three thing is really coming into play. Electimortar, why would you say that? However, you would only tell the truth on that unless if you wanting to leave. Here's my only question though: Are you scared of people catching on in the long run or do you not want to be in the fun house? Please answer appropriately.
Unvote: Pokechamp
Vote: Electimortar

Electimortar said:
Unvote: Lenny
Vote: The Power of Three

Btw Lenny I can say anything. I'm a wolf, I just don't feel like playing anymore though, so vote me.

Oh, yeah, vote for me w/o evidence. :\

vote: Electimortar [as you wish, wolf. But you could have just used a substitute. :\]

Electimortar, if you don't wanna play, just ask for a replacement instead of being voted off.

No, I don't want a replacement. Vote me off.

Honestly, I just want to know. Did you think people would catch on or were you afraid of the fun house?

Vote : Electimortar

I mean, none of the other leads are that great, and if he's just coming out with it and saying that he's a wolf, why should we keep him around?

Exactly what I was thinking. Free wolf kill unless if it was a double cross to kill the seer or priest, but I doubt that.

Unvote: The Power of Three
Vote: Electimortar

Right now the only thing that I don't like about this is the possibility of him being an indie that gets to kill someone when he dies. Which makes me fear for my life tbh.

guys, electimortar might be immune to lynching and just want there to be no lynch. it's unlikely, but it's possible.

oh, and btw,
unvote: pokechamp

dragonexpert said:
If I gave away my role, that would prove to everyone that I was indeed correct with dmaster being a wolf. I still think that dmaster and Lenny were in some kind of alliance based off of how Lenny posted in combination with my ability. That being said I have to go with
Vote:Lenny

In combination with your ability? What? We're in no alliance, but let's just say this. If he dies, I'm in deep poop hahaha.

sillykyle! said:
guys, electimortar might be immune to lynching and just want there to be no lynch. it's unlikely, but it's possible.
Immunity will be announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back