Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day Start. Ends 4/1 15 Votes to Lynch

Then explain why we shoudn't think that you are the Pink Geek.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day Start. Ends 4/1 15 Votes to Lynch

Oyeah1998 was beginning to vouch for dmaster, so he didn't make it a secret that he targeted him. He had nothing to hide I believe, so therefore I will vouch for his innocence.Therefore, that means that either Electimortar or ThePokemonProfessor are the Pink Geek, or at least a bad role.

Electimortar seems to be immune to a lynch (not 100% tested, but it is a theory), and the last time we tried to lynch him we lost a Werewolf. Although untested, someone may die every time we try and lynch Electimortar. I have a huge suspicion that Electimortar is the pink geek, although I think there is little we can do about it. There remains a single way to kill the Pink Geek, and I am the key to doing so. If any of you know any information about a certain artifact, I NEED to know how to get my hands on it. If I get my hands on it, we can rid the presence of the Pink Geek. I also need to cured of my poisoning ASAP.

In addition, if we don't lynch someone soon, a random kill will be triggered by z-man.

Pokechamp, I may be able to help you with whatever you need.

I say we try Electimortar again as we need to lynch some one, and the turnout was better last time we did.

Yes, unless he says not to, we should lynch him again.

Vote: Electimortar

Wait, if Electimortar is the PG then he may have an abbilty to kill someone else when lynched and there for protect him self. It may also be that the wolves are his followers and that he must saccarfice one of followers when killed wich is also good. On the other hand he not have limits to what his saccarfice is.

PokeKid Brandon said:
Pokechamp, I may be able to help you with whatever you need.

If you can, I believe (but am not 100% certain) that the town can end this game a lot quicker, and if my theory about Electimortar being the Pink Geek is true, me getting what I need is crucial.

As for lynching Electimortar, there is some interesting logic going on. Electimortar wanted to be lynched, and we got rewarded with the death of a wolf, ESP (and considering the fact that he seemed so interested in the town's benefit means that he was quite a crucial lynch). Now, Electimortar doesn't want to be lynched. He threatens us with a blow to the town if we try to lynch him again. But why does he need to threaten us? An individual threatens someone when they themselves feel threatened. We, the town, posed a threat to his survival, and as such he threatened to harm us. Therefore, I believe that perhaps Electimortar is lying, and that he may actually be mortal at the moment. We know for a fact he targeted dmaster during night 2, and his role is obviously something powerful with his survival during the last day, and the killing of ESP (which was actually of benefit to us).

The other person who targeted dmaster is oyeah1998, and due to the fact he tried to defend dmaster it seems that he has insight into his role. Plus, he would have pointed out that dmaster is in the funhouse, since he himself would have sent him there.

ThePokemonProfessor... has he posted at all? We have no evidence against him, but his inactivity might get him modkilled soon anyway, so there's no point in temporarily wasting our time.

For now, it seems clear to me what we must do.

Unvote: Undecided

It may also be that the killing of ESp was to get the town to think of him as a hero not bad. There is probly a recharge time limet on his power or he can only use it once per game. so...

PokeChamp. In order for me to help my role will have to work.

PokeKid Brandon said:
PokeChamp. In order for me to help my role will have to work.

I don't have any control over what gets in and out. I have just as much control over what gets in and what gets out as you do.

but what if electimortar isn't the pink geek? Then what do we do?

For now, Vote: Electimortar

pokemon99 said:
but what if electimortar isn't the pink geek? Then what do we do?

For now, Vote: Electimortar

There is a significant amount of evidence that Electimortar is the Pink Geek. In the likely event that he isn't, we can always try and lynch one of the other possible Geeks. Eventually, we'll find who sent dmaster to the Fun House, and if it isn't the Pink Geek, then it certainly will be some other important role, so either way we win.

Is there anyone else that you want to know targeted or was targeted in night 2?

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here but how do we know that Ice Espeon is telling the thuth about people? We already know for a fact that if he IS telling the truth that he didn't find everyone that targeted Dmaster night 2 so who is to say that he actually saw the pink geek send Dmaster to the fun house if he even did see anything?

I saw the code of the night. Not the visual image. I am telling the truth. However, I do not know the boundries of role.

Sorry for not posting, I'm just confused :p

Anyways, pokemon99, it seems like you are a little too keen on getting Electimortar eliminated. I'm not really suspicious yet, and I'm probably wrong, so I'm not voting yet.

I am going to have limited internet access from Today untill sunday.

PokeKid Brandon said:
I'm gonna play devil's advocate here but how do we know that Ice Espeon is telling the thuth about people? We already know for a fact that if he IS telling the truth that he didn't find everyone that targeted Dmaster night 2 so who is to say that he actually saw the pink geek send Dmaster to the fun house if he even did see anything?

If he's lying, big deal; we just lynch him after we deal with Electimortar. Like I said before plenty of times, this is a foolproof scenario. If he's lying, Ice Espeon dies and we get a wolf/Pink Geek anyway, so whether he's lying or not matters little at this point.

I am not lying. I think PokeChamp does know who I really am.

All I know are targets. Nothing more.

I star in a film set in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back