Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day Start. Ends 4/1 15 Votes to Lynch

Like 6-7 I have A fEeling that 37 players for the beach was really ambitois by zman and now it seems that all the newbs we hAd to take in don't even check the thread anymore. I feel a huge set of replacements coming on or this game failing again. It's just not a fun plot espically when have the players arnt even playing.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day Start. Ends 4/1 15 Votes to Lynch

Sigh, I'm gonna extend this one more day, AGAIN. Make up your minds people D:

It looks like our best lead seems to be Electimortar for the last couple of days. I believe he is lying when he said that bad things will happen when we kill him. He acted the same way in the last game whenever he became a target.

VOTE: Electimortar

rage780 said:
It looks like our best lead seems to be Electimortar for the last couple of days. I believe he is lying when he said that bad things will happen when we kill him. He acted the same way in the last game whenever he became a target.

VOTE: Electimortar

Yeah, and then what happened? You ended up lynching a townie. The same thing is going to happen if you lynch me.

The thing is, last time we lynched you something good happened. We believe that doing the same will produce the same result. Also, if your role has to do with reversals, why would you be worried?

Freeze the game. I'll write an update tomorrow. I'm too lazy tonight D:

So the mob came to attack Electimortar. The pink void appeared once again, but did not protect Electimortar. Instead, it made all of the fire disappear. The spears, however, went right through Electimortar.
z-man said:
Electimortar

You are Magneto. You have the ability to control metal. You are also a genius. You have been a crucial part of many battles. Even so, your allegiance is generally unknown.

Ability: Force field stunning

You may block any abilities from happening to a certain player. PM the moderators the name of that player during the night, once per night.

Win condition: None

While that was going on, duskbunny was lit on fire. He was:
z-man said:
Duskbunny:
You are Neil Patrick Harris. You are a famous singer. You have a love for magic which has brought you many of your roles. You have stared in Dr. Horrible’s Sing Along Blog, How I Met Your Mother, and NUMB3RS.

Ability: Great voice
You must post a line from any Neil Patrick Harris song in every one of your posts.

Ability: Love of Magic
When targeted by an ability, you have a 10% chance to learn that ability and gain it for yourself.
Win Condition: Pink Geek Dies

His affinity for magic was his downfall.

While this was going on, news came from the White House. Sarah Palin's giant budget was approved. The entirety of American teens were drafted to fight the Geek. While this was going on, the Pink Geek was busy bombing every news station in America. He was making quick work of the Media. He was last seen taking a private jet to Washington DC.

Please send in all roles. They will be due April 10, 2010.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Night 3 Ends 4/10

Imacharizard333 was found with an arrow right through his heart. Only a true marksman could have done such a thing. His heart was completely drained of blood. His body was bright pink.
z-man said:
Imacharizard333:
You are that guy with the glasses. You run a popular internet website. You act as many characters as you try to review movies. You have become interested in the Pink Geek’s actions and want to join him. Try to make it apparent for him to recruit you.

Ability: I remember it so you don’t have to

You must make a quote in every one of your posts or risk modkill.

Win Condition: Pink Geek Dies (I guess…)
CoolKidMaster 555 had the exact opposite problem. He had been drowned in pink blood. All of his internal tissues were melting. He was:
z-man said:
You are Arnold Schwarzenegger. You were once an actor who was in many movies. You were always the good guy who beat everything up. You eventually became the governor of California (for real). You have become interested in the Pink Geek’s battles.

Ability: Put that Cookie Down

Once per night, you may PM the moderators the name of a person. That person will be safe from any effects during the night. If you are lucky enough, you might get a confrontation with the killer.

Win Condition: Pink Geek Dies

Oyeah1988 looked a lot like CKM’s corpse. His muscle was beginning to melt. Also, let it be known, 42Chocolate lost his mouth so he cannot vote today. His hands were black as ash. He had been using Magick too much ;P. Also, JoeyPals!!! is basically muted. He has no voice, so he cannot talk either. Ice Espeon has been seen with an icicle in his hair. It does not seem anything too important, but it’s just cool.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 4 ends 4/19/10. 13 Votes to lynch

Interesting.

I do not know myself why I have an icicle in my hair, but interesting.

Also, nobody has been put in the funhouse today...

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 4 ends 4/19/10. 13 Votes to lynch

Electimortar wasn't innocent, but he wasn't guilty either. However, he did have a night role, so I do not think Ice Espeon lies about his role. That leaves with us two suspects: oyeah1998 and ThePokemonProfessor. I would seriously doubt oyeah1998 being guilty, as he was completely oblivious that dmaster was even in the fun house! That greatly increases the chances that ThePokemonProfessor is the Pink Geek, or at least someone sending people to the fun house. With his inactivity, is it also surprising that we haven't had anyone sent to the fun house in a couple of days? I think that, unless a better lead shows up, ThePokemonProfessor is a perfect candidate for the next lynch.

Perhaps what was most confusing about this whole affair was that Electimortar had nothing to do with his own immunity Day 2 (or was it 3? Can't remember...). It clearly isn't part of his role. By doing some research, I think I can confirm who was responsible for saving Electimortar. He was able to kill a Wolf, making him, in my opinion, likely to be a townie. I don't want to reveal his identity yet, though, as he could come in handy for the town later on, and if I reveal who he is the wolves will most likely wish to kill him.

Vote: ThePokemonProfessor
Reason: already explained further back into my post.

Vote:ThePokemonProfessor

This game is so boring...

PokeKid Brandon said:
Vote:ThePokemonProfessor

This game is so boring...

vote: ThePokemonProfessor

Then find a replacement. :\

It looks like we might have couple of independents that can be influenced by the Pink Geek; considering that one was recently killed.

It is still to early to draw a conclusion for day 4... I must investigate by looking back at previous posts...

Vote: ThePokemonProfessor

I'm using the bandwagon technique, because, in reality, I have no effing idea who might or might not be innocent. I think that, in this situation, it would be best to execute the most likely suspect instead of receiving a roll of Z-man's die. Who knows,

I'm going to wait to hear what ThePokemonProfesor has to say

^ that's a good idea

We have a few more days until it is night time so I would also like to see if anything new pops up before I vote. Hopefully people will have a little time on the weekend, but Regionals will take a lot of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back