Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 5 Ends May 4. 10 Votes to lynch. No more night

Our biggest chance is to look at the inactive people in the game. These people would be raichupika and ShadowLugia, yes? So, we could start here. Think, everyone that has been lynched so far has mainly posted and was a townsperson. We have yet to see the inactive do anything. Have these two even done anything? Well, not only can we have this suspect list, but based on behavior, Shoryu could be added, mostly because he starts to troll when things start getting "boring". However, I doubt he is the geek due to a change in attitude. So, where do we go from here?

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 5 Ends May 4. 10 Votes to lynch. No more night

I don't think Shoryu is the PG because he says he is bored, because I've been on the evil side, and it's pretty exciting. I'm not sure about voting inactive people off, because seriously, WHEN has that ever worked?

Well, when I was muted, you guys lynched thepokemonprofessor, the PG's second in command and he is inactive, true? So, it has worked before. Seriously though, have raichupika or ShadowLugia posted recently?

Raichupika33's last post was #219, over 1 month ago. ShadowLugia's last post was #90\91 also over a month ago. Both should have been mod killed unless not alowed to post or is using an abilty. You can find more detailed info be searching this thread for there names and looking around were the post that has there names.

Well, considering the evidence we have seen in the past, I think the power of three is the best choice.

But there's one person who has yet to my knowledge post even ONCE. And that person was mentioned in the letter I got, that if you remember, was not only covered in poisonous pink blood, but accused him of wolf/pink geek nature, Mew Jadester, so if you will, my vote is for
VOTE: MEW JADESTER
ps: seriously, anyone who can craft an antidote for poison, Please say, or your seer will die tommorow (yes I am the seer, I am psychic, my name is Uri Gellar, etc etc etc)
/me doesn't care anymore.
/me is gonna die on May 4

VOTE: MEW JADESTER

Then ShadowLugia tomorrow. After that raichupika33, unless any other proof comes up.

I am on the same mindset as Commoncandy. I was hoping to lynch ShadowLugia first, but this works too with oyeah's evidence.
Vote: Mew Jadester
Sorry oyeah, I surely would if I could, but I am not gifted like the person who can make the antidote.

OK, since Joeypals showed me an example, we'll vote off an inactive person. And who better than the most inactive of them all?

OK, since Joeypals showed me an example, we'll vote off an inactive person. And who better than the most inactive of them all?

VOTE: Mew Jadester

Ummm... why the double post? Oh well. At least we only need 6 more votes. Whoever held back on their vote last time to force the dice roll, DON'T do it again please!

Joeypals!! said:
Ummm... why the double post? Oh well. At least we only need 6 more votes. Whoever held back on their vote last time to force the dice roll, DON'T do it again please!

UHHHHHH He died. T'was Rage780.

Oyeah... Unless it says there is an antidote in the letter, odds are there isn't one at all. Also, I would like to note that this method of lynching is a desprate attempt at killing whoever could be the pink geek. If any more than 8 people left are in leage with the pink geek, then we stand no chance. From the past deaths it seems that all pink geekers know each others role's, like masons. We have a 12.5% chance of killing a peek geek if the past lynches continue that past pattern.

Ah whatever

vote: mew jadester

Well it says that I will die unless I get the antidote before day 6. So there must be one or why would it say that?

oyeah: Who's roles have you found out? Let me know, please.

hmmmm... well, I guess the only thing left to do is...

Vote: Mew Jadester

Vote:Mew Jadster

This game is stupid

Shoyru: Night One- Mapleboy
Night Two-DMaster
Night Three- TPO3 (FAILED)
Night Four- Rage780 (Failed)

^ so you can vouch for me that the town definately doesn't want me dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back