Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 5 Ends May 4. 10 Votes to lynch. No more night

We most definitely don't want cha dead ^_^

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 5 Ends May 4. 10 Votes to lynch. No more night

Pokekid, can you bold your vote in a new post? I kinda of want everyone's vote to count. So, at least we know a few people who NOT to vote out, which also narrows it down.

Dragonexpert, The Power of Three
ShadowLugia, raichupika33, Blue Thunder, Juliacoolo
and pokemon99 are all inactive[please correrct me if I am wrong] and suspects with this theroy. If Jadester is a wolf we should then start lynching whoever did not vote against them or tried to deffend him.
If Jadester is not a wolf then there if a flaw in this plan, but for the time being we must kill the player wich is of least use to us.

So, so far, if people bold votes who said they would vote for Jadester, that leaves two votes until the lynch.

Sorry I made a mistake, Pokemon99 has been active and even voted for the PokemonProffesor.

Okay I'll regain my status as co-mod of this game. Sorry I was dead xP

Okay, so if what you said is true, we may have a massive lynch list of possible wolves. I am personally all in for this idea. However, this will only work if Mew Jadester was a wolf.

CommonCandy said:
Dragonexpert, The Power of Three
ShadowLugia, raichupika33, Blue Thunder, Juliacoolo
and pokemon99 are all inactive[please correrct me if I am wrong] and suspects with this theroy. If Jadester is a wolf we should then start lynching whoever did not vote against them or tried to deffend him.
If Jadester is not a wolf then there if a flaw in this plan, but for the time being we must kill the player wich is of least use to us.

This is wrong it should be

CommonCandy said:
Dragonexpert, ShadowLugia, raichupika33, Blue Thunder, and Juliacoolo
are all inactive[please correrct me if I am wrong] and suspects with this theroy. If Jadester is a wolf we should then start lynching whoever did not vote against them or tried to deffend him.

Also, Dragonexpert, did post the day we lynched the professor. On the other hand, Dragonexpert did not vote for him but said

"We have a few more days until it is night time so I would also like to see if anything new pops up before I vote. Hopefully people will have a little time on the weekend, but Regionals will take a lot of time"

I am not saying he is a wolf, but nothing happed to keep him from voteing, and he even has visted pokebeach today. So there may be a reason for him not voteing, maybe he is a wolf, or like he said he was reginals, after all if you look at his profile you will find that he was a judge for the junoirs division.

I knew DE was a judge, so let's stay with this plan.
This day: Vote Mew out and GET OYEAH THE ANTIDOTE! WE CANNOT LOSE OUR SEER!
Day 6: If not found, oyeah will sadly perish, vote out Shadow Lugia
Day 7: Vote out Raichupika
However, this has three choices. After today, we could either keep this plan (if Mew is a Wolf/PG), stay with this plan and hope to hit inactive wolves, or rethink our strategy. So, I ask again, please bold your votes! We only need two more, including the votes that need to be bolded.

Yes, I agree with your plan. As for, regarding DE, now my prime suspect, I looked at the date of his post, when the game day ended, and the day regionals was held... I found after his post ws made he had 2 days to regionals, and 4 to the end of the game day. That leaves at least 1 day for him to vote. So....

UNVOTE: MEW JADESTER
VOTE: DRAGONEXPERT

Wait, why are you unvoting? (Bold error) We are close to lynching someone who could determine our voting pattern! Let's vote out Mew, then work on the others.

UNVOTE: MEW JADESTER
VOTE: DRAGONEXPERT

lol I feel noobish!

Anyways, I think that it is much more likely that DE is a wolf for the reasons in the post.

OK, I get that, but although it is early, we need to avoid a dice roll! Therefore, it is crucial to get our votes straight.

Yes your right, but we need to get a wolf more than elmnate an inactive player [unless they are both]. By the way, oyeah can die for all I care. There is little to no proof she is the seer, and if she is there is no more night therefor no more night roles. Also, if she is did get the letter then why is holding information? Why didn't she say some thing about MJ and act on it untill now? The only reason I trust her is that she voted for the Pokemon Proffesor.

She is trying to communicate what she has without breaking rules. Besides, everyone she found is dead. She could possibly know roles that link to others. All I have to say is this: If Mew is not a wolf, neither is DE. Mew is the key piece here, no doubt. Can someone come and help explain to CommonCandy?

No, not everyone, she found Mapleboy's. Besides no more night means that night roles are useless could someone help explain this to Joey?

P.S. Mew has posted so little that i van not find out when she even sighed up! That means there is no proof that she is a wolf. DE[who has no conction to mew] on the other hand, has not voted for a wolf when it was clear that they were a wolf and had the abilty to vote. Also, incase you forgot, we needded one more vote to save us from a dice roll wich would kill some one at random. Amazing how this is what a wolf would want.

I have nothing further to say for today unless needed. Guys, you know what to do, now being 5 votes off of the lynch.

Since Joey won't explain, some one tell me why
If Mew is not a wolf, neither is DE.

I do not believe we should be voting on suspicious behavior. We should be voting on evidence. A dead topic is about the Power of Three. There were several leads to him/her earlier. So,

Vote: Power of Three

Also, there is a possibility that Dmaster had the antidote, from theft, but lost it when he died. I would like to make it known to Z-man that I attempt to find the antidote, and if I suceed to use it on oyeah.

._o wow, thank you, Shoyru. I haven't a clue what to say, but *sniff* good luck guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back