Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 5 Ends May 4. 10 Votes to lynch. No more night

DE, please vote if you have not already!

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 5 Ends May 4. 10 Votes to lynch. No more night

Actually we do have enough to lynch him. Just trust me:p

I can trust the person who has been our seer the entire game.

@Joey:I did vote already. Its on the previous page 19 if you view at 50 posts/page. Anyway we are getting really close to the end here and need to be really careful about who we vote off next. We don't want to spill innocent blood.

My bad. And I only view 15 at a time. Let's see here... if this works, we should pick off all of the other inactive people.

Yes we definately have enough votes to lynch. I know this for a fact as well

Mapleboy86 said:
Yes we definately have enough votes to lynch. I know this for a fact as well

Do you have the doulbe post abilty?

?

Arn't you the seer??

But just because I am seer, doesn't mean I have the one ability
I told you, I knew that we had enough for the lynch.

Oh. I forgot about people haveing 2 abiltys.

A dead body was found on the ground. It happened to be Mew Jadester's body with a message. The message said "I finished off this fool for you. And then there was one" ~PG.
z-man said:
Mew Jadester:

You are the leader of the Zombie Apocalypse. You have the power to spread the zombie disease to those who have already died. They will return to life with their soul, but will be forced to obey your commands. You are the third in command in the Pink Geek’s army.

Ability: Wolf
You may communicate with your fellow wolves. A separate PM will be sent containing you fellow wolves.

Ability: ZOMBIEZ
Once a person has died in the fun house, you have a 5% chance of resurrecting them as a zombie. They will be aligned with the wolf and have their win condition readjusted.

Win Condition: Pink Geek Survives

A report from NASA said that the Geek has conquered planets outside of the solar system. He has used their alien technology to aim a giant weapon (unrecognizable) that can blow up Earth. He, however, is supposed to be still on Earth. You all have few chances left.

In other news, Oyeah1988 was found without blood in his body. There was pink goop all over him. The goop seemed to creep into the Earth's surface. Earthquakes started to form with Oyeah1988's body in the epicenter. He was:

z-man said:
Oyeah1988:

You are Uri Geller. You a psychic and a magician.
Ability: Psychic.
You can pm the moderators one person per night. You will, hopefully, find out that person’s role.
Win condition: Pink Geek Dies

Next, by order of the galactic federation, Mapleboy86 has been killed. He was brought into space without air. Genius for accepting the proposal. He was;

z-man said:
You are Sarah Palin. You are the new president. You have been elected for your intelligence and knowledge of the common people’s wants and needs.

Ability: President of the USA
Your votes count as two votes. Also, when you are killed, there will be concequences.

Win Condition: Pink Geek Dies

So, oyeah was lying about the double vote... Now, due to my plan working, we shall now go onto our next inactive person. Do you guys want to lynch raichupika or shadowlugia? Shadowlugia has six posts opposed to raichupika having 3.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 6 Ends May 15. 9 Votes to lynch. No more night

I forgot that there is no night :p

Anyways, I'd say raichupika.

Joeypals!! said:
So, oyeah was lying about the double vote... Now, due to my plan working, we shall now go onto our next inactive person. Do you guys want to lynch raichupika or shadowlugia? Shadowlugia has six posts opposed to raichupika having 3.

vote: raichupika

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 6 Ends May 15. 9 Votes to lynch. No more night

Guys, stop. You're lynching people for being inactive, which is flimsy reasoning. It's like saying that someone is the murderer for standing still too long. It's akin to the Salem Witch Trials. Oh, look, that person is a little strange! Oh, look, that person doesn't post!
See my comparison?

Shoyru1444 said:
Guys, stop. You're lynching people for being inactive, which is flimsy reasoning. It's like saying that someone is the murderer for standing still too long. It's akin to the Salem Witch Trials. Oh, look, that person is a little strange! Oh, look, that person doesn't post!
See my comparison?

Exactly. Just because someone in inactive does not mean they are a wolf. Personally, I think it's time to lynch Dragonexpert, but I'll wait to see what you guys think before voting.

Although what shoryu says is true, I would rather have the inactive killed rather than killing the people that actually play. The system has worked so far, so let's see if it works again.
Vote: Raichupika

sillykyle! said:
Exactly. Just because someone in inactive does not mean they are a wolf. Personally, I think it's time to lynch Dragonexpert, but I'll wait to see what you guys think before voting.

Well I would have to agree with this, look at my past post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back