Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 6 Ends May 15. 9 Votes to lynch. No more night

Except for the fact that in general, it's not working. Yesterday was a lucky day. We dont' know what'll happen if we continue with that system.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 6 Ends May 15. 9 Votes to lynch. No more night

We could just continue until it doesn't work, then we'll stop.

dragonexpert said:
It is mainly because of my special ability that I think they are wolves.

I still don't like DE. He has never explained the reason for this post.

I told you already I had thought that my special ability caused a certain action to happen in the night. It happened in a night update. I think that some other player may have targeted dmaster the same night I did. Some other ability may have got me confused with what went on. While I will admit to having a night ability, I will tell you that it isn't wolf.

Ok, I can belive that. Sorry for the confusion.

Like Flare said, we should use the system that is working so far. Anyone know how many votes we have on raichupika?

Flare said:
We could just continue until it doesn't work, then we'll stop.

What if we keep going until we lose another important person? Like the priest? Or maybe something that is anti-pink geek?

Consider this your strike two. If this was true, they would be much more active, not off to the side. What's our total vote count?

Shoyru1444 said:
What if we keep going until we lose another important person? Like the priest? Or maybe something that is anti-pink geek?

1. There are no more night roles.
2. PokeChamp was the anti-pink geek

As of right now the vote is 3 for RaichuPika. I'm still undecided.

z-man can I get a replacement? or go ahead and make me one of the random kills/dice kills, my role is useless at this point anyway.

If you want a modkill, quote your post from Z-man, or post something ludicrous.

I dont wanna get ride of your guys possibility to get a wof kill.

I don't know if anyone would want to do this, but if Pokekid Brandon wants a replacement or to be killed, what if we lynched him instead? I am not saying we have to, its just an idea since he said he either wants a replacement or to be mod killed. I have a feeling he is a townie because he said his role is useless now. I didn't notice if the seer was killed or not, but if PKB is the seer his only role would be to be able to vote unless he has a second ability. That is why I asked if we wanted to lynch him. The downside to doing it is since he is likely a townie, it would be easier for townies to get voted off because the ratio of wolves to townies would draw closer to 50/50. The upside is that we would be voting someone off that doesn't appear to care a whole lot right now. Should we attempt to lynch Pokekid Brandon? I'm still undecided at this point.

No. There is only one more wolf, the PG. We need to kill only people who will not vote or maybe the wolf.

I just wanted others opinions which is why I didn't vote. I haven't been keeping track of how many wolves there are. I guess since its the most voted person at this point in the game
vote: RaichuPika

dragonexpert said:
I didn't notice if the seer was killed or not, but if PKB is the seer his only role would be to be able to vote unless he has a second ability.

oyeah was the seer.

I was merlin who was trying to find king arthur who is now dead. I kept targeting pokechamp but it never worked.

What does your role do?

IDK if I found merlin he would reteach my my magical powers that "would greatly help in the fight against hte pink geek"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back