Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 6 Ends May 15. 9 Votes to lynch. No more night

What have I missed? Sorry for the unannounced break.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 6 Ends May 15. 9 Votes to lynch. No more night

Once again, changing my vote to avoid the dice roll...

Unvote: DragonExpert
Vote: RaichuPika

Wow, what happened here? Not the best time to ignore the game guys!

Sorry, i have to go to bed. I'll post more tomorrow. Why has the game suddenly gone dead?

Well, for the active people, there's not much left to do until we can get more evidence.

well... not much to do.... all we can do is wait for more votes.

okay, if we lynch RaichuPika, then who do we kill tomorrow? No one is posting, so basically, we can't find the wolfs.
Just so we can avoid the dice roll,

Vote: RaichuPika

No one is posting due to everyone being done, so until the next day swings around, we really have to sit around. Also, answering your question, we either lynch an active, if raichu is truly a townie, or another inactive.

PokeKid Brandon said:
IDK if I found merlin he would reteach my my magical powers that "would greatly help in the fight against hte pink geek"

Hold on a sec... isn't that a modkill?

sillykyle! said:
Hold on a sec... isn't that a modkill?
No, becuase he didn't directly quote his role.

I'm gonna directly quote if no one is lynched by tommorow.

vote: RaichuPika

I suppose not voting isn't going to get us anywhere. :\ I just hope that you guys are right.

only 2 more votes....

How many people are even left that haven't voted?

Vote:RaichuPika

if someone doesnt vote b4 2morrow im dead.

Don't do it... we could still use your power. Just... hang on, kai?

I'm not sure if I have my mouth or not, but if I can't, then my role was never working anyways so I'll just be modkilled now. Don't worry guys, I'm not valuable ;D

I hereby sacrifice myself to the great god z-man.

Unless I actually do have my mouth.

Guys. Those of you who are begging for modkills are lame. 42, you have your mouth back. I will modkill those who want to. Unless they have a legitimate excuse (i.e. going away), those being modkilled will be banned from the next game. IDC if your role doesn't work... You are all stupid for asking to be killed -_-

lol misinterpret. I wasn't asking to be killed, just testing to see if I had my mouth back, and saying bye if I didn't. ;P

With that being said,

VOTE: raichupika33

Ok then don't kill me, I was just willing to sacrifice my self if the town didnt get a lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back