Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls (lounge music stage)

Calling you KP reminds me of Kim Possible. If you want that then ehhh.. fine lol :p

Riskbreakers said:
Calling you KP reminds me of Kim Possible. If you want that then ehhh.. fine lol :p

Call me, beep me, if you want to reach me.

/me fades away

Kim the Piplup. Certainly a weird thought to have in mind.
/me yawns
I think The Yoshi is really on vacation or something.

Glad to see I'm not the only male to have watched that show

Speaking of show.. come on come one enough with the music lounge.. let's start this show lol

Riskbreakers said:
Glad to see I'm not the only male to have watched that show

Speaking of show.. come on come one enough with the music lounge.. let's start this show lol

When SPOILER ALERT FOR A SHOW THAT ENDED YEARS AGO Ron and Kim got together it was like my childhood had finally been completed END OF SPOILER.

Man, good times, good times.

That's it? Really?
It was amusing while it lasted.

I've watched the odd episode too.

Teal said:
Why are we waiting for one person to confirm anyway? Confirming phase is not that imporant. Just repeating what I said at the same time last game...

King Piplup said:
This. Any chance of moving this along?

You guys wanna rush me? I'll rush you right back.

Day 1 begins now and ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

There are 43 players in the game; 22 votes are required for a lynch.

Remember, if no one reaches majority, whoever has the most votes at deadline will be lynched. If there's a tie, there will be no lynch.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

thanks teal </3

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

...Day start?
Is this the part where we wait for someone to slip up? Or do we just go No Lynch as usual?

Hey cool now I can post relevant stuff.
...but the day was cut in half. Nice going.

Now since we have a lame day first, I guess the only thing we can do is have an analysis of information given to us.

So let's see. From the introduction, we can pretty much only guess three roles. Eli, the inventor, Mayor Bellington(or whatever his name was) and Andrews the Aid. But what puzzles me is this:

Welcome, one and all, to the sleepy town of Canton Falls. It's the kind of town where everyone knows everyone else, and secrets are hard to come by.

Tourism in Canton Falls is really non-existent, and that's in no small part due to the rumors that the town is comprised solely of werewolves that feast upon human flesh. This, of course, is completely untrue. There was that one incident about a hundred years ago, but the papers claimed it was a hoax. Still, the damage was done - people made sure to steer clear of Canton Falls.

Enter Thomas Martin, a reporter from far away looking for a big scoop. Having heard about the legend behind this town, he has traveled to Canton Falls in the hopes of putting the rumors to rest once and for all.

He will soon find, however, that some legends are best left alone.

Welcome to another exciting episode of Werewolf!
How is this relevant at all? Is this the one-hundred year old event or what? And whp's this Thomas Martin fellow?

Thomas Martin is the unlucky Day-One-Bandwagon-ee.

I would assume bandwagoner and bandwagonee are both words. If they're not, I oppose this.

Well is there anything at all to work off of or should we just no lynch and get this over with.

I say either an inactive (although they'll get killed / replaced), shocker (because he is annoying to some), or no lynch.

I'd rather no lynch unless shocker does something stupid.

Yay, the awkward moments of day 1...

Welp. Short Day 1. _-_ That kinda blows but whatever.

dmaster out.

Vote: No Lynch

There. Now only 21 more people copypasta this post and we'll get to the good parts.

Vote: No Lynch

The reason why, is because like most Day ones, we have nothing to go off by. I'll change it if I think someone is really wolfy.
Also, I'm new, so if I come of as annoying, okay then. Just remember, you all were once new, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back