Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

Shocker said:
...I have no clue as to what to make of the lastest event, but it's probably that

A. Zyflair is gambling, and Zyflair may have a role that does something when they get lynched.

B. Zyflair may be a little confident in their abilities.

C. No idea

To me, this seems a bit like a revenge vote, despite alexmf only considered voting. But I'm not going to vote for Zyflair now, as it is too risky.

I have no clue to what corn bread is doing. We'll just have to see.

Do you mean corn bread?

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

I think Zyflair is gambling, but I saw corn bread, and I think he looks pretty suspicious.

I'm actually pretty interested in the people urging for there to not be a No Lynch and instead stating that randomly lynching someone instead would be better. There is such a bigger chance that we would just lynch a townie, and perhaps an important one at that. And the only thing wolves want is more people dead.

On the corn bread thing, I think it would be wise to wait until we know more rather than to lynch someone who only claims to be helping the town.

Alexmf, I agree 100% with you. I'd personally like to see what corn bread has to say, because apparently 'sacrificing' himself for the town is what he wants to do.

Lynching me is what YOU want to do,everyoen not voting for me is scum.

It would be pretty helpful if you would elaborate more. Simply saying it'll help the town isn't that informative.

You are scum alex,now vote for me before people catch on.

I have a bad feeling that corn bread is pulling an extremely elaborate trick on us that will somehow screw over the town.

...but I obviously have no idea. I'll hold my vote for now. No lynch seems the least risky, but I want to see everyone else's opinion on corn bread.

cornbread, is that a confession?

Also, calling everyone scum for not voting you is not helping you, at all.

I'll safely say this:
Vote: corn bread
If he is town, I will be dissapointed in myself.

Corn Bread is known for rambling.

Did the same thing last game, and didn't end well.

Zorua said:
Did the same thing last game, and didn't end well.
Gambler's Fallacy, da ze~

Hey all you viewing this thread,vote for me

cornbead said:

Let me expand on my last post. This seems like a blatant confession that corn bread isn't a townie... I would like corn bread to explain his role to us as a defence, but honestly I feel he's as good as scum.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012,

corn bread said:

LOL, I think he's trying to pull the same trick I did two games ago, except he's doing it very poorly.

LOLOLOL

[color=blue[ [b] Unvote: corn bread [/color]
Too risky. Also, explain one reason why we should, other than 'it helps the town'
To lynch, or not to lynch..that is the question.

If im not a townie Chillarmy why don't you lynch me?And TDL(or ComfortEagle or whatever the hell you want to be called) i thought you were a good player,yet you hurt the town by letting me live.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012,

i have no idea wth you just said corn bread

seriously wth are you saying

Unvote: Corn Bread
Corn bread, our reasoning is that:
You maybe or may not be a wolf that harms the town upon lynch.
Also, tell the reason how this will help the town. If you won't, you'll most likely be eaten by zombies regarded as scum.

Do you want to start a bandwagon?

Yeah I want to start a bandwagon.

So let's lynch that snob,

And we'll stop the town from becoming a kabob.

Seriously, he's just plain annoying, whether he's telling the truth or not, he's a detriment to the day's discussion.

Vote: cornbread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back