Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

Chillarmy said:
@DNA: Yes, now that you mention it I do recall PMJ saying that. But there is still the issue of him being a wolf/indie who harms the town with his lynch. What other reason would he have to give himself up night 1, and basically confess he isn't a townie.

Also, iirc the standard ratio of townies to wolves is 4:1, not 2:1... I think you just made a typo however.

@Bisharp37: What i mean by "win" is he meets his win condition and the game continues, him being crowned the winner along with the winning party, be it town or wolves.

I don't recall corn bread saying he was a wolf.I think he said something along the lines of ''If I get Lynched it will help the town.'' This might be alluding to the fact that he is a townie that has an ability that helps the town on lynch.

I still think a win condition of being lynched to win sounds over powered even if you don't win the entire game and just win with the winning party.It's really easy to get yourself lynched especially during the late game.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

Rambling will get us no where. cornbread should go.

@bisharp and others

cornbread said:
You are scum alex,now vote for me before people catch on.

I dunno, this sounds like a confession to me. Unless he was referring to alexmf2...

Also, cornbread, yuno reveal role?

I will tell you that my role is basically the whole reason for there not being a night 0.

I thought he was referring to me.

corn bread said:
You are scum alex,now vote for me before people catch on.

@ Chillarmy That's what The bold seems to imply.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012,

corn bread said:
I will tell you that my role is basically the whole reason for there not being a night 0.

PMJ said:
Oh, and because I feel that despite some of the bomb diggity roles the wolves have, it's gonna be a day start to cut them a break. I reserve the right to limit ability usage, etc etc

^ ...and through that logic, corn bread is a wolf.

I'm very tempted to vote for corn bread now, but this seems too easy. Either corn bread is just a bad player or there's something else going on.

You guys caught me,way to go,now lynch me.

PMysterious said:
Rambling will get us no where. cornbread should go.

Why haven't you voted for him then?

A strange mist envelops the town. When it dissipates, everyone feels more confident about their decision making.

All lynch votes are now locked - unvoting is disallowed for the rest of the Day.

If you haven't voted, you are free to vote for anyone, but once you cast a vote, it will be locked and unable to be changed.

Here's a vote tally.

No Lynch - 5
alexmf2 - 1
corn bread - 5

TheGuy's first vote didn't count because it wasn't in red.
Shocker's vote for corn bread didn't count because he didn't unvote first, so his vote for No Lynch stands.

Twenty-two votes are required for a lynch.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012,

Chillarmy said:
I'm holding off of voting for you, cornbread, because you refuse to say what your role even is...

this.

PMysterious: You edited a post. Do it again and you're dead.

I don't really support No Lynch, as that gives scums a guaranteed kill without losing anything. I think corn bread is very suspicious. He tried (and did pretty succesfully) to get people voting himself by calling everyone who doesn't vote him scums. As corn bread said, its unlikely that (if he is a werewolf) he would sacrifice himself to get 1-2 citizens with him.
I think he has some ultimate ability like cursing whole town, or is an indie with very stupid win condition or speaking the truth. Then came strange mist thingy. It probably is from werewolves. If it's, a bad idea to lynch him now.

I'm not voting yet. If someone has some information about that mist thingy, please tell us.

At all you you want to Lynch cornbread;
Atrapitis.gif

It is such a bad idea to lynch someone who said "Lynch me, lynch me now.
A better way to reveal that I am a townie lynch me and good things will happen is to act like a bad wolf.

Blui129 said:
At all you you want to Lynch cornbread;
Atrapitis.gif

It is such a bad idea to lynch someone who said "Lynch me, lynch me now.
A better way to reveal that I am a townie lynch me and good things will happen is to act like a bad wolf.

This.

I Can be in as a 4th Replacement if needed. (Unlikely I will though.)

Vote: Nature's Profit

Your mind has been blown.

Nature said:
Vote: Nature's Profit

Your mind has been blown.

Firstly, you shouldn't edit posts and secondly You do realize that we can no longer Unvote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back