Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

Well the only question I have is the vote for alexmf2. Was that a joke?

Also I can't tempt myself to vote corn bread because he hasn't told us exactly what happens when he is lynched. That's why I'm a little hesitant (and not a n00b who has an impulse to vote with no supporting evidence).

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

alexmf2 said:
I think it's part of Zyflair's role, and Infinity is just copying him. Infinity hasn't done it in any of his other posts (I think).
No. It's just Zyflair being Zyflair.
corn bread said:
I want every one to shoot tonight if I am lynched.
Shoot? Whaaat? This is not Ready Aim Fire...

corn bread, answer these questions if you want people to vote for you:

1) Your role name
2) Your alignment
3) Do you want a certain number of votes or actually a lynch on you?
4) What happens if you get lynched / a certain number of votes?

If you don't answer, I won't vote for you.

I asked him to give us a reason to vote for him, and he never did. He most likely won't respond to you.

1)Doesnt really matter
2)Town
3)I need to be lynched
4)Good things,for the town

My only worry is that im using this ability to early,but I don't want to risk getting nightkilled and never using it at all.

That's all you tell us, it'll help the town. Tell us a real reason, because you're way too suspicious right now.

After you get lynched, does the town know right away what happens thanks to it or not?

http://hetalia.wikia.com/wiki/Memes_in_fandom

is where all the da ze~ is from. I was just copying him.
If corn bread is really a townie, he would have to have something good if we wanna lynch him. He needs to tell us some more information if he really wants to get lynched.

Yoshi finally made it! Without me posting a furmanism on his profile, too! :p

Corn Bread is probably hiding something. It still makes no sense to my on why he wants to be lynched. Even if he had one of the broken roles from Dusty Gulch I do not see why he would want to be lynched. Well, actually, if he had a broken role from Dusty Gulch, then it would make sense. :p

No-Lynch is probably a bad idea, however. Sitting around doing nothing will literally give the wolves a free kill. But we haven't really any options here. Either we go with an unconfirmed lynch of cornbread, or we go with No-Lynch and find ourselves down a townie due to a nightkill. A rock and a hard place indeed.

@cornbread: Why defy logic and throw yourself under the proverbial bus? You make no sense in your ramblings. Explain this "good stuff for the town" further to us, please.

If we had a Day 1 update, things would be much easier, methinks.

Some of you are obviously new to this game. Corn bread was lynched last time as an innocent because he rambled on and on. But Shocker says that looks suspicious. Screw suspicion, we need evidence. I believe that corn bread is town for a few reasons:

1) asking to be lynched
2) has probably explained as much as he can without getting modkilled
3) asking to be lynched

Seriously, why would a wolf ask to be lynched? Sui?

Except that the only thing that gets him modkilled is quoting his role PM.

cornbread, you know that you can tell us your rolename, what your ability does etc. without getting modkilled, right?

corn bread said:
You guys caught me,way to go,now lynch me.

Did anyone even pay attention to this quote?
And I'm sorry if it looks suspicious, but asking to die Day 1 is..strange. I doubt a townie would ask for that.

inb4 cornbread's role is the same as I had last WW I was in.

Something along the lines of "if you get lynched, you don't, and a random townie takes the lynch for you".

So yeah, let's hold off for now.

Shocker said:
Did anyone even pay attention to this quote?
And I'm sorry if it looks suspicious, but asking to die Day 1 is..strange. I doubt a townie would ask for that.
Because he said that only so we lynch him...

The Yoshi said:
Some of you are obviously new to this game. Corn bread was lynched last time as an innocent because he rambled on and on. But Shocker says that looks suspicious. Screw suspicion, we need evidence. I believe that corn bread is town for a few reasons:

1) asking to be lynched
2) has probably explained as much as he can without getting modkilled
3) asking to be lynched

Seriously, why would a wolf ask to be lynched? Sui?

Because of some random role that hurts us when he gets lynched. There's any number of things that could be bad for us, we just don't have enough information yet.

That, and everything he says is very suspicious. Combined with vote lock...I just don't feel comfortable putting that much trust in someone Day 1.

PMJ said:
Nature's Profit: You edited a post. Do it again and you're dead.
Bloody typo editin.

Well you cannot edit things such as typos. Ever.

Dang, I can't change my vote. Okay, let's see.

~Someone has a role that locks voting during the daytime. This is an incredibly strong role, since it doesn't allow peeps to be fickle and it requires us to really think. That, and with the day's end approaching fast...ouch. (Also, there is nothing strange about roles activating during the daytime. Glace two games back, and Cinesra and Riskbreakers last game, all had day roles. They were uncommon, but they existed.)

~As for my take on corn bread: when he dies, either something really good happens, or something really bad happens (for the town). There's no other way he'd give himself up like this. So for any of you other peeps deciding to cast your vote for corn bread, do so with caution. I'm not sure whether he makes something good or bad happen, but I think it might be a bad thing. Remember dmaster's Authority ability (that he never got to use last game)? It might be something like that. (If you don't know what that is, read my WW13 post-game synopsis.)

~I can't get a good read off of Zyflair. The "da ze~" nonsense could be just Zyflair being Zyflair or it could be part of the role. What has me concerned is all the other stuff he's saying. It's like that's something else part of his role...wait, I think I figured out what Zyflair's role is. If I'm right, it is in our best interest to leave him alive.

Shut up DNA, don't make this worse for yourself.

Teal said:
Shut up DNA, don't make this worse for yourself.
I...
...it...
...dangit, you're right.

I can't help it, though. It's my playstyle ;_;

This is the one of the rare moments DNA's ego fails.
Interesting.
I'm glad I'm stuck at No Lynch, because I'm fearful of what corn bread can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back