Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

Nature's Profit: You edited a post. Do it again and you're dead.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

Locked in votes?!

Something's fishy. Corn bread wanted us all to vote for him before thinking about it, and now none of us can change. I think its probably a bad idea to vote for corn bread at this point. If he really is helpful to the town, well, he should have made it slightly less suspicious.

Blah said:
Something's fishy. Corn bread wanted us all to vote for him before thinking about it, and now none of us can change. I think its probably a bad idea to vote for corn bread at this point. If he really is helpful to the town, well, he should have made it slightly less suspicious.
If you look back two games ago, there's a role that required at least a certain number of votes before being able to activate during the night (Weavlie's Spite), da ze~

There's no way PMJ would have a win condition hinged on just being lynched, so he's either aiming for a good number of votes for a possible ability activation (which will be foiled if he just gets out right killed, da ze~), or he's completely bluffing just like the Other Lord has taught him.

We're at a stalemate here: Either don't lynch corn bread, or we do. I just don't know what to do at this point, especially considering he pretty much said he was a wolf.
/me sighs

I think we shouldn't take the risk.

Vote: No Lynch

Yeah, I said that i don't like no lynch, but the other option is to lynch corn bread,and that's what I don't want to do.

Seriously, the guy who used the vote-lock ability is good. Seeing as the votes are torn between now, it'd be harder to get on a consensus and we'd lynch the guy with the highest votes when time expires

It really seems like corn bread really wants a lynch because he has a lynch-activated role. I would refrain from voting for him because it would be really natural for a player like him to see you have a lynch-activated role and scream "lynch me!" on Day 1. I'll probably vote No Lynch, or someone else if they slip up.

Don't vote for corn bread.

I'm quite interested in the vote-lock, as it seems some people can activate abilities at day, instead of night.

Infinity said:
It really seems like corn bread really wants a lynch because he has a lynch-activated role. I would refrain from voting for him because it would be really natural for a player like him to see you have a lynch-activated role and scream "lynch me!" on Day 1. I'll probably vote No Lynch, or someone else if they slip up.

Don't vote for corn bread.
Think about it. If that ability is to revenge kill by being lynched, it would do him no good, da ze~
If it was to stay alive, what's the point in wasting our time?
If it's to win... well, that won't happen.

What ability would really make it advantageous for him to be lynched?

OK EVERYONE THANKS FOR THE 57 PROFILE COMMENTS I'M CONFIRMING I RECEIVED MY ROLE

...oh I'm a tad late aren't I

I'll post soon after I read everything over.

The Yoshi said:
OK EVERYONE THANKS FOR THE 57 PROFILE COMMENTS I'M CONFIRMING I RECEIVED MY ROLE

...oh I'm a tad late aren't I

I'll post soon after I read everything over.

You're welcome.

Dang other people have day abilities too?And im still alive?

Even if corn bread does have a revenge kill role, corn bread was the first person who voted for corn bread. Not 100% if it would work like that, but I don't see why not. But even though it is pretty brash, what is the worst thing is role could be if not one that targets the first person that voted for him? I say we go for it.

Zyflair said:
Think about it. If that ability is to revenge kill by being lynched, it would do him no good, da ze~
If it was to stay alive, what's the point in wasting our time?
If it's to win... well, that won't happen.

What ability would really make it advantageous for him to be lynched?

I don't know, but the whole thing seems like a set up, da ze~
corn bread might have some awesome role to help the wolves after he dies, and then some other wolf activated the vote-lock so it would be more likely for him to die and help the wolves, da ze~

Infinity said:
I don't know, but the whole thing seems like a set up, da ze~
corn bread might have some awesome role to help the wolves after he dies, and then some other wolf activated the vote-lock so it would be more likely for him to die and help the wolves, da ze~
One wolf's death is major enough to compensate a revenge kill. If you literally can't conjure up what exactly this "set up" is, then you're just spouting an undefined suspicion. Anyone can do that, da ze~

I'm leaving this discussion to pray in peace.

Zyflair has a good point. Let's just hope any townie death isn't something huge, like the seer or the priest.

What's with all the "da-ze"

I think it's part of Zyflair's role, and Infinity is just copying him. Infinity hasn't done it in any of his other posts (I think).

I want every one to shoot tonight if I am lynched.

Oh my gosh. I just woke up and we're already half-way into day one. I'm going to refrain from voting right now because of the vote lock and I have to do school. I'll come check the thread when I'm done with school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back