Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

I'm really confused...

where does it say we can't change votes?

And honestly, I find it a bit ironic that corn bread, who everyone wanted to vote out at one time, now has a role that benefits us when he is llynched. Seems kind of odd to me, but could be a coincidence if true.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 1 ends Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 8 PM CST.

PMJ gave the instruction at some point. So yeah, people, you can't unvote today anymore. If you do, you get modkilled. :C

To add, this is probably due to somebody's ability that prevents people from unvoting today. I doubt it is a permanent change, and that it only applies for today.
Until it's used again, that is.

Honestly, I am only going to vote for corn bread if that lynch would happen regardless, because for now I think No Lynch is a better option.

However, corn bread, let us know NOW if you can somehow find a wolf, because we can't unvote...

If it was a permanent change, that would suck :( But most likely not. I wonder who used that vote-lock role, and I'm thinking of an indie or wolf.

It could just as easily have been a townie. There's no rule about townies having strong abilities, and frequently this does happen. There is no way to tell for sure who has it or what alignment they are.

Glace, No Lynch is still a possibility with 6 votes, as corn bread has only 5.
Btw why are some of you browsing invisibly?

Glace, No Lynch is still a possibility with 6 votes, as corn bread has only 5.
Btw why are some of you browsing invisibly?

That's a privacy option, located under edit Options. Some people use this, and you do not who they are. [I know DNA uses it]

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
There's no rule about townies having strong abilities, and frequently this does happen.

*coughlastgamecough*

Anyways, I know who is viewing invisibly :>

I know a townie could of possibly done it, but it seems unlikely because, why would a townie do this in the first place? Doesn't really make sense if you ask me.

Not just last game, Glace - there have been strong town roles in past games also.

And yeah, I browse invisibly, but I've been doing so for months.

Wtf happened with my last post? The text doubled and it got that "post has been modified" message. I swear I didn't edit that.

Wtf happened with my last post? The text doubled and it got that "post has been modified" message. I swear I didn't edit that.

It does that when you make a post and you were the last person that posted. Just don't do it again.

Shocker said:
I know a townie could of possibly done it, but it seems unlikely because, why would a townie do this in the first place? Doesn't really make sense if you ask me.

I personally don't get it regardless. The wolves would have used it if they knew corn bread could benefit the town to stop people from unvoting and revoting for corn bread, which could be a reason to vote for corn bread.

Roari, double posts merge on PokéBeach. A really stupid system on PokéBeach. (Well, stupid for WW.)

I reaaally doubt it was an indie. I don't understand why a townie would use it. That would leave a wolf. Those demons~
Many people voted "No lynch" and said they might change it later. Was it to prevent those people from changing to corn bread? Or maybe it's this infamous reverse psychology? :B

Poor Roari, who's going to get modkilled. I feel sorry for you and your error-prone posting.
Corn bread is just..confusing. He has yet to say a real reason to vote for himself, and I find it strange.
At least TDL was better at performing this.

If Roari gets modkilled for THAT, I hate PMJ forever. I don't think he will. :p Roari obviously didn't actually edit the post, just double posted.
Roari, you might want to click just once on the reply button in the future, not double-click.

Shocker said:
Poor Roari, who's going to get modkilled. I feel sorry for you and your error-prone posting.
Corn bread is just..confusing. He has yet to say a real reason to vote for himself, and I find it strange.
At least TDL was better at performing this.

Roari is new here. He won't get modkilled without a warning. It just seems like he hit Reply twice in a row without waiting for the page to load.

You obviously haven't played a WW game with corn bread.

TDL is the WW master. Don't you dare compare him to anyone else.

Double clicking is fatal to all posting life.
/me walks somewhere bored
Okay, I see your point, but didn't PMJ say even double posts weren't allowed?

Guys, lynching cornbread is the worst thing we could do at this time. It is extremely obvious that cornbeard (calling you that now cornbread) has a wolf that will hurt the town, for one reason: HE REFUSES TO SAY WHAT HIS ROLE DOES TO HELP THE TOWN. The best option is still No Lynch, no questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back