Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

SMP said:
Either Raichu or KoN is a wolf.

By your logic, why would 1 be a wolf but not the other? I can see them both being wolves, or KoN being a wolf and RG being town (since RG posted first), but probably not the other way around.

Oh, and I used to be Four Arms, in case anyone didn't realize.

WanderingWolf said:
RaichuGirl said:
I think Rock Wrecker was ninja'd, as to me it looks like he's agreeing with the mapleboy lynch. That's the only way hispost could make sense. WW is really pushing for his lynch over mapleboy, which makes me definitely think that they're not only scum partners, but Mapleboy has a significantly better role which WW is tring to prevent from being lynched. It's the only reason I can see for WW pushing for his own lynch so intently.

Maybe I'm jester?

You should be policy lynched just for saying that.

Machamp The Champion said:
SMP said:
Either Raichu or KoN is a wolf.

By your logic, why would 1 be a wolf but not the other? I can see them both being wolves, or KoN being a wolf and RG being town (since RG posted first), but probably not the other way around.

Oh, and I used to be Four Arms, in case anyone didn't realize.

That's true. It's either both or KoN.

Arrived in Japan and read up on what happened.

I'm just going to

Vote: Mapleboy86

Just letting everyone (including game host) know that I won't be able to come online for the next 5 days (unless I have a bit of spare time, in which case I'll make an activity post/night actions) because I'm on holiday without a device of my own.

Just letting you guys know I'll be V/LA until Monday at least.

Sorry for the inactivity. I've been busy with cities and stuff.

Seems like we need a lynch before the deadline tomorrow so I'll just go along and

Oh, right, this ends tomorrow. I don't want today to end in a no lynch, and I don't feel like looking through the thread to see how many votes everyone has, so I'll just play it safe and vote for Mapleboy. I would've preferred a WanderingWolf lynch, but I still like lynching Mapleboy today. If he flips wolf I think WanderingWolf will be a good lynch option tomorrow. If he turns up town, I'm not sure. To be completely honest, I've forgotten most of my scum reads in this game because I've been playing the other 2 games more recently, lol.

Unvote:WanderingWolf
Vote:Mapleboy86

Oh, how time flies when you're involved in four different forum games. I'd much rather stick to my WanderingWolf vote, but I'm pretty sure that we need a majority lynch, so...

Unvote: WanderingWolf

inb4 he was a clueless townie all along.

Can we have a vote count and an exact time the day ends?

Maple86... He had a flip phone. No one had a flip phone so the players determined that he must be sum. They whipped out their iPhone 26's and promptly beat poor Mapleboy. The poor guy. Well actually only a few people felt sorry for him after they saw his remains.
corn bread said:
Your a mafia goon

Masonry-You may discuss with your fellow mafia members(whose names will be sent to you in a separate PM) outside the game.

Win condition:The mafia make up 1/2 the remaining players or nothing can prevent that from happening
Night 2 begins now and ends 1/11/14. The time will not be revealed so get your night actions into corn bread.

RE: Werewolf XIX: Night 2 ends January 11th

The night was rather quiet, with all but the most brave citizens hiding in fear of the Coalition. But perhaps their fear was necessary? For of all that had been done that night, no blood was shed; and when all the inhabitants of the town gathered together, alas, no one was dead.

The town was now ready to continue the daily lynch process and hopefully lynch another coalition member.

Day 3 ends January 25th at 8:00PM GMT.

24 players alive. 13 votes to lynch.

RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 3 ends January 25th

corn bread said:
The night was rather quiet, with all but the most brave citizens hiding in fear of the Coalition. But perhaps their fear was necessary? For of all that had been done that night, no blood was shed; and when all the inhabitants of the town gathered together, alas, no one was dead.

The town was now ready to continue the daily lynch process and hopefully lynch another coalition member.

Day 3 ends January 25th at 8:00PM GMT.

24 players alive. 13 votes to lynch.

You almost sound like you wanted people to die. >.>

We got scum on Day 1. Now I'd like to give ourselves a round of applause before we begin the day.

/me claps.

Alright, now let's get down the business.

So, I think this is the best Werewolf Day 1 in PokeBeach history. We killed a wolf day 1, and no one died night 1. GG wolves.

So, what to do today? Today I think James is the best lynch. He was defending Mapleboy, and saying to lynch Drohn/Chronus yesterday. As usual I'd like to get some discussion today before lynching though. But hopefully we won't have to use all 13 days this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back