Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 3 ends January 25th

Drohn said:
He either knew or guessed right which group I was in. Unless they are both wolves and are working together he also knows the same for WW and himself. I doubt a wolf would take that risk, if I had any other role that wasn't townie I would be almost sure he was a wolf.

Wait... What?
You're sure he's not a wolf because you're not a wolf?

Who ever said I was sure? He could be lying to me (and WW), I don't know. :p

That was surprising to see the wolf not killing anyone so early.. Unless. all the wolf are very unactive. I just wonder ONE thing. Did the wolf even tried to killed by was stop or they didn't tried at all

It's most likely the former. Usually hosts put even a moderate amount of flavor in their updates, showing that the wolves were searching the house of their newest victim, but to no avail. Or sometimes the protected person became completely invincible, and as the wolves shot at him, the bullets bounced off their former victim like Superman. That has also happened before. Of course, since no flavor has been put out other than "the town found that no one had died for that night! :O", then we can only assume that the Alpha is inactive, if not other members of the wolf team.

So, on a side note, why does it say "Day 3" in the title when it is Day 2?

Drohn said:
It's a simple question though.
Do you believe that this seer/cop/whatever is faking his role, or not?

I'm not voting Wander or anyone yet. If what they say this true, I think this seer is doing his job correctly and not wanting us to waste a lynch.
Either that or they're all wolves trying to screw us over.

Keeper of Night said:
Drohn said:

I'm not voting Wander or anyone yet. If what they say this true, I think this seer is doing his job correctly and not wanting us to waste a lynch.

Meh, I'll answer the question:

Since the supposed seer has either guessed correctly two townsfolk, or is the actual seer, I'm going to go with the seer being the seer, and not a wolf.

Asking me whether I believe it is a bit pointless. I know as much as the rest of you (besides the name of who contacted me). Whether he's lying or being honest is not something I can be sure of. I choose the believe it, but I don't know whether that's a smart choice or not. Everyone will have to decide for themselves.

If the seer is wolf, then shame on us for trusting him lol. If the seer isn't wolf, shame on you for questioning the seer.

Drohn said:
Asking me whether I believe it is a bit pointless. I know as much as the rest of you (besides the name of who contacted me). Whether he's lying or being honest is not something I can be sure of. I choose the believe it, but I don't know whether that's a smart choice or not. Everyone will have to decide for themselves.
Based on this response, I've decided to believe you for now.
Hopefully, the seer can give you more information tomorrow.

WanderingWolf said:
If the seer is wolf, then shame on us for trusting him lol. If the seer isn't wolf, shame on you for questioning the seer.
Agreed.

WanderingWolf said:
Keeper of Night said:

Since the supposed seer has either guessed correctly two townsfolk, or is the actual seer, I'm going to go with the seer being the seer, and not a wolf.

If it's a wolf then they wouldn't have to guess the townsfolk. -_-

sillykyle said:
WanderingWolf said:

If it's a wolf then they wouldn't have to guess the townsfolk. -_-

One word: Indies

You're right, they'd have to not hit one of the probable 1-2 indies in the game. That said, how do we even know that neither of you are indies?

sillykyle said:
You're right, they'd have to not hit one of the probable 1-2 indies in the game. That said, how do we even know that neither of you are indies?

Maybe we are, and we're tricking the person who is trying to trick us? Or maybe no one came up to us, and Chronus just agreed about Drohn, so he wasn't cast into suspicion. Maybe I'm lying right now. Maybe that was a lie. Maybe that was a lie. maybe that was a lie. (Cue infinite loop, etc)

Can you guys just kill me already, so the day doesn't go for 2 weeks?

Reading you last post make me want to hit my head on to a THREE to understand it

So what do indies do? There is no info on them in the OP.

Also

Vote: WanderingWolf since he asked nicely.

Wait, if WW wants to get lynched so badly, why are we obliging him? Knowing James, there's an underlying motif to his actions. I get that he looks really scummy now, and I really do want to lynch him, but I dunno. To give up the ghost at the very beginnings of the day? Something is up.

@Drohn: Indies are in the game for their own purposes, and are removed from the game when they fulfill that purpose. The Independent character is split into three different branches: Helpful Indy, Neutral Indy, and of course, Dangerous Indy.

Helpful Independent characters are those that are either hurtful to the wolves in any way, or the ability to do anything positive to the town. These guys you want to keep around; they're not a threat.

Neutral Indies are those who basically are in it for a different reason, whether it is merely surviving until a certain day, or using a non-negative role on people. These guys aren't really positive to the town, nor are they negative to their wellbeing, they're kind of just... There, you know?

Dangerous Indies are just what they sound like. They are in it for themselves, but they are dangerous. They can -- and will -- harm the town for their own personal win condition, and they won't stop until they're dead or they win. Which usually has to do with people dying, as per a role that they have. They can sometimes poison people, kill people outright, or role-block people... It is a matter of preference to the game host, but the undeniable fact of the matter is, is that dangerous indies are things that will kill the town, impede progress, and prevent us from winning the game until we lynch them.

But the fact that they weren't in the OP ignites a twinge of doubt in the back of my mind that they are even in this game, considering other hosts have written up explanations on them beforehand.

Actually, I want to be lynched so I can focus more on The Challenge, Seleno City and 7th Generation in Fan Fakes. Plus, I've already got a scummy rep in this game, and the person I did defend was my scum buddy, so...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back