Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 3 ends January 25th

WanderingWolf said:
Teal said:
Can someone summerize what has happened until now?

I'm a wolf, Drohn is confirmed town, and people are bipolar around me with their votes.

WanderingWolf is probably attempting to pull off BBB's Gambit. He's even mentioned before that he'd love to see someone try to pull that off and win. I'm voting for him. Nice try though. :p

[v]WanderingWolf[/v]

TwistedTurtwig said:
WanderingWolf said:
I'm a wolf, Drohn is confirmed town, and people are bipolar around me with their votes.

WanderingWolf is probably attempting to pull off BBB's Gambit. He's even mentioned before that he'd love to see someone try to pull that off and win. I'm voting for him. Nice try though. :p

[v]WanderingWolf[/v]

BBB's gambit is where you want to get lynched, without reason to make yourself seem like jester.

You have reasons against me, and no other leads. May as well lynch me.

How am I still in this game? Haven't been active at all. In one of the games I'm involved in I never even got a role pm. I'll go check for the pm from this one now.

Never mind I got both role pms. Funny that I didn't remember.

Why would WW claim wolf (not counting his username)? Did something important happen that I missed?

rev3rsor said:
Why would WW claim wolf (not counting his username)? Did something important happen that I missed?

I'm mocking people logic of 'Killing a town will clear a slightly inactive town'', as well as my defending a wolf yesterday.

That doesn't seem to clear up that much but I'll take it until I go and search through what happened.

Re: Werewolf XIX: Day 3 ends January 25th

I know that I have been really quiet today, but that's mostly due to one question: what is going on?

James is trying to use reverse psychology on us by telling us to lynch him, as he made the mistake of defending his scum-buddy mapleboy too much yesterday. I'm very certain he's scum though, and I really don't think there's a jester in this game for all those who think there's a chance of him being it.

If, in the unlikely event he was jester, I'd think the game host would do something like "you can't publicly claim wolf".
So I've read through the end of yesterday's events and it seems the most popular opinion is that WW is the best lynch because he defended mapleboy, and because the latter jumped on the former's 'wagon'. And mapleboy was scum...
I'll just drop my vote here because being the clueless person I am, I don't think I'd be able to find a better lynch target today.
VOTE: WanderingWolf

In other news, despite it being the 21st century, I haven't PMed anybody and I happen to not have a phone in real life. (closest I have is an ipod 4) Not that it makes a difference to anybody.

In all honesty, I actually forgot that this was an OC game. I probably still won't use it though.

rev3rsor said:
If, in the unlikely event he was jester, I'd think the game host would do something like "you can't publicly claim wolf".
So I've read through the end of yesterday's events and it seems the most popular opinion is that WW is the best lynch because he defended mapleboy, and because the latter jumped on the former's 'wagon'. And mapleboy was scum...
I'll just drop my vote here because being the clueless person I am, I don't think I'd be able to find a better lynch target today.

In other news, despite it being the 21st century, I haven't PMed anybody and I happen to not have a phone in real life. (closest I have is an ipod 4) Not that it makes a difference to anybody.

Uhh... you're allowed to publicly claim wolf all you want as long as you don't directly quote a role PM. I could say "lol I'm seer, preist, mason, and wolf all in one!!!!11" but that doesn't make it true.

That being said, what is the case we have against grantm1999? I keep seeing his name pop up, but only from 3 or 4 people, and I keep losing it in the bandwagon on WanderingWolf. I'd like to hear more?

rev3rsor said:

Uhh... you're allowed to publicly claim wolf all you want as long as you don't directly quote a role PM. I could say "lol I'm seer, preist, mason, and wolf all in one!!!!11" but that doesn't make it true.

That being said, what is the case we have against grantm1999? I keep seeing his name pop up, but only from 3 or 4 people, and I keep losing it in the bandwagon on WanderingWolf. I'd like to hear more?

I'm just VT who hasn't used OC at all.
Idrc whether or not u guys believe me but it's true.

One Approved said:

grantm1999 said:
I think we should hold off on the WW lynch and ask the seer to target him. Then if he flips scum then maple is scum. Also we could lynch drohn, and if drohn flips scum then chronus is probably scum. I think we shouldn't risk lynching chronus yet because we need a seer to target James tonight.

grantm1999 said:
Now I feel stupid because I really don't see how that's scummy XP
Also I think there's more than one doc/priest in this game.

This is why people (or at least I) think he's suspicious; saying we need the Seer to clear someone before we consider lynching them, then somehow having no idea on why that's suspicious.

Ahh. That makes sense. Thank you for summing that up. That does look pretty scummy, asking the seer to reveal himself like that.

...I don't understand what these abbreviations mean?

One Approved said:
Ahh. That makes sense. Thank you for summing that up. That does look pretty scummy, asking the seer to reveal himself like that.

...I don't understand what these abbreviations mean?

VT = Vanilla Town(ie)
OC = Outside Communication

Ah, I must have missed those posts yesterday, that seems like such a newb town thing to do, but grant isn't new to werewolf, so hmmm. That is quite scummy.

Now that you bring that to my attention, I'll have to rethink my vote.
The reason I said (someone i forgot who) might not be allowed to claim wolf was in the unlikely event he was jester. In a past game, there was a jester who wasn't allowed to say explicitly that they were a wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back