Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 3 ends January 25th

Teal said:
Can someone brief me? ;_;

Ahem:
Wander had defended Mapleboy yesterday. When Maple flipped scum, we (including myself) immediately thought to lynch him next. However, Drohn (who had apparently been cleared by a seer D1) confirmed that the seer had cleared Wander as town. The entire town then decided to vote Wander anyway.
I haven't and won't. At this point, I believe that Drohn really is clear and I'll listen to him for the time being.

Re: Werewolf XIX: Day 3 ends January 25th

So voting for James is essentially a stupid idea with what we have to work with?

What does James have to do with Wandering? o-o

James86134 = WanderingWolf = Me

Yeah, voting me is a stupid idea, but it's going to end up with my lynch because most of you are just so determined, and curious to find out my alignment.

sillykyle said:
I still have a grudge from Astra's game.

That's nice. Have fun killing a VT over it. (Inb4 camo with AtE! AtE!)

Camo can eat all he likes. You cost the town the game before, who's to say you won't do it again?

sillykyle said:
Camo can eat all he likes. You cost the town the game before, who's to say you won't do it again?

If you want to lynch me based off of a past game, and kill me every single game on the chance that I'll 'cost the town the game' go right ahead. It's obvious perfect logic. It happens once, so if there's a chance it'll happen again, obviously it'll happen again.

Remind me to use this exact logic when you make a mistake in the future.

Go ahead. I carried the town that game all for you to ruin it at the end with one of the dumbest plays I've ever seen. When I do something that stupid, please let me know.

sillykyle said:
Go ahead. I carried the town that game all for you to ruin it at the end with one of the dumbest plays I've ever seen. When I do something that stupid, please let me know.

You're doing something stupid.

sillykyle said:
Not that level of stupid.

What do you want, for me to be forbidden from Werewolf forever?

Of course, I'm going to be lynched anyway, so you can finally get away from my horrific stupidity.

odear another heated argument in a WW game
Is it a good or bad thing if I like staying out of these things?

It's a good thing. Best thing to do is let them run their course and not get involved. Except in my case where I would have to get involved if it gets too heated.

Nothing to worry about here, just some friendly arguing. =D In all seriousness though James, if you get lynched here I'll be satisfied.

Shining Goodra said:
You guys are not smart at all....

Vote: MtheW

And what makes that random vote any smarter?

Now that I think about it, having Wander lynched would actually prove a few things.

If he flips town:
Drohn is confirmed town and knows the seer.

If he flips wolf:
Drohn is probably scum defending his partner and they made up the seer.

Publicly confirming Drohn as seer for everybody to see? What a wonderful idea. /sarcasm

Are there really no other options?

One Approved said:
Publicly confirming Drohn as seer for everybody to see? What a wonderful idea. /sarcasm

Er... I don't think Drohn is the seer.
I don't think any townie would be dumb enough to claim "clean" as seer. And that would be a death sentence for a wolf. Especially if they say that "the seer cleaned me".
Then the real seer would look at them.

Of course, Drohn is new, so I could be wrong. But there's just no logic there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back