Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 3 ends January 25th

VOTE: WANDERING WOLF

Defending a mafia goon yesterday but since that's so obvious is reverse psychology.

Vote: Wandering Wolf

I'm not sure what to make of him. But I'm feeling that he's telling the truth about being scum.

Well he was a wolf in the other game, so obviously he must be a wolf in this one too.

[v]WanderingWolf[/v]

Yay!

VOTE: WanderingWolf

sillykyle said:
Well he was a wolf in the other game, so obviously he must be a wolf in this one too.

[v]WanderingWolf[/v]

Well, by that logic, I'm also town, since I was in the blank game :p

But I was scum in Greatest Idea... hm...

sillykyle said:
^But your name also has wolf in it so you're a wolf for sure.

You name has silly in it, but I've never seen you anything but serious

There's no way Wander is a Wolf. There's like no one defending him. But somehow, I don't think I'm going to get anyone to unvote him. *sigh*

Machamp The Champion said:
There's no way Wander is a Wolf. There's like no one defending him. But somehow, I don't think I'm going to get anyone to unvote him. *sigh*

Shocking, isn't it?

I'm seeing this day go downhill fast.
For this reason and the fact that Wander isn't revealing the "seer", I don't see how he can be scum.

Agreed, it would really not be good for us if we lost the seer.

Wait, didn't Corn Bread call game freeze? I think I'm going crazy... I don't really have anything to add. Nothing's happening.

I know this is already a known problem, but I'm just going to spell it out: Corn Bread, will you merry me can you make the days and night shorter? There's nothing going on right now, and people are losing interest. 1 week is plenty of time to discuss.

Wait, didn't Corn Bread call game freeze? I think I'm going crazy... I don't really have anything to add. Nothing's happening.

I know this is already a known problem, but I'm just going to spell it out: Corn Bread, will you merry me can you make the days and night shorter? There's nothing going on right now, and people are losing interest. 1 week is plenty of time to discuss.

He did a votal of me with 10 votes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back